Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wondering if this is normal or just my situation...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM
  • 7 Replies
Is it me or dose your significant other and you not intimate anymore during pregnancy.?. Is it common to just loose interest on his part. I mean I couldn't want to be more close right now and there's nothing coming from him at all. This has been most stressful experience, getting a foot rub or a back rub is impossible. Do men just change and not show interest cuz they care or something crazy like that?
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
orcadarwin
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM

My husband has never lost interest in me.  He would do anything I ask him to, especially when I'm pregnant.

newmommy42009
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Sorry can't really help you here.  Through this pregancy and my last hubby and I have always been close.  We were intimate til my daughter was born and still actively intimate now, (34 weeks).  Talk it over with SO and see what may be the problem, maybe he is afraid of hurting you or the baby. Good Luck, I hope that it gets better.

pipersmom1
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:37 PM

first pregnancy hubby didnt because he was scared he would  hurt the baby it was funny as all get out well with this one im the one who doesnt want to im just alot bigger this pregnancy so its uncomfortable

willowbluecrow
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:33 PM

nope, now that am prego he may rub my back a bit more than when i wasnt prego...but he still wants to "do it" all the time, even tho he says we need to start cutting it back to a few times a week but yet he cant controll himself...lol.. i would just sit down with your man and tell him how you feel, just like the other ladies said he may be worried about hurting you or the baby..

beaut_disaster
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM

my hubby and i do it when ever we get the chance and im extra horny while pregnant. he loves it*

Brenda-Mommy to Lydia (9.20.06)-mommy to Annabelle(8.31.08)Baby #3 (DUE 9.25.09)Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mommy2Josh11507
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Quoting newmommy42009:

Sorry can't really help you here.  Through this pregancy and my last hubby and I have always been close.  We were intimate til my daughter was born and still actively intimate now, (34 weeks).  Talk it over with SO and see what may be the problem, maybe he is afraid of hurting you or the baby. Good Luck, I hope that it gets better.

Heydes01
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:42 PM

My husband loses a lot of interest when i am pregnant and will not rub my back or my feet.  He turns into a troll when I am pregnant like I am some foreign thing.  We have sex every 3-4 weeks and then when my daughter came we went crazy after waiting 5 weeks after giving birth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)