Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which one??

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:48 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Which bedding set??

Options:

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 42

View Results

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
2009mami2alex
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:57 PM

lol i think so far we all have the same taste... 3rd one DEFINITELY is the cutest

Camron
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I just love the polka dots....they are so cute!

WheelersWife88
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:59 PM

I LOVE #3!!!

NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Lovin_LiL_ViC
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM

#3 is very nice, but I voted one as three is not very boyish looking. I made the mistake of not going too boyish. By 6 months I felt like my son out grew his room and it while once seemed baby boy now seemed sissy or even girly...Now I'm stuck with it until we move so I don't waste any money on it..

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
mrsjoeljr
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Quoting Lovin_LiL_ViC:

#3 is very nice, but I voted one as three is not very boyish looking. I made the mistake of not going too boyish. By 6 months I felt like my son out grew his room and it while once seemed baby boy now seemed sissy or even girly...Now I'm stuck with it until we move so I don't waste any money on it..

On the other hand, #1 isn't very girly, so you could end up feeling the same way...

I voted for #3 but it was a tough one. I've never seen one like 2 before, and I really liked them both.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)