Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Photo of the Week! 3/9-15 Your Nursery!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:26 PM
  • 12 Replies

shooting photo

Take a photo of your nursery and share it here!  If you don't have a nursery up yet, feel free to search the web for a photo of the nursery you have in mind and copy and paste it here!  You can also just tell us of your plans for your nursery if you would like!

--Pregnancy Admins

Stop by the Pregnancy Admins Profile and sign our guest books by showing off those baby bumps or brand new arrivals!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1shything
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:07 AM

Haloo there, dont know if we are preggos yet, but we decided we are ready and are hoping to have concieved. Weather or not we are though, we do plan to have a family so we have started on the nursery. As i love to paint, and my talents lay in cartooning, i have decided to paint a nice, unobtrusive mural across the room, full of animals and shapes and things. I will use muted colors (mostly) so that the room does not offend or seem too busy. The whole room will have an animals theme, with any solids  being a kelly green (for boy or girl). Furniture will be white with a kelly-green stripe, bedding a solid kelly-green, but thats as far as we have gotten,

melloxyellow
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM

buttercup33
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM

we are living with my mother right now so the baby will be sleeping in our room for a bit, but once we get our own place this is the bedding set we are getting for her!

armyjellybean
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 7:46 AM

our baby has the 3-d pond friends theme i really wanted rainforest but this way was cheaper plus im still workin on her room before she finally starts sleepin in there

hisbabymama18
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 1:22 PM

I havent painted yet but its almost done!!

I am due April 17, 2009 with a little girl to be named Violet Rae!

cricketneely
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 2:56 PM

We live in an apartment so we can't paint or wallpaper, here's our daughter's room.

Its still a work in progress she won't be in her room till she is 6 months. Her theme is The Frog Prince. I had said in the beginning we will not do pink but I ended up doing pink but at least its not an over load of pink.

haleysmama21
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 3:01 PM

This is my daughter nursery. Its going to look different in the next couple of weeks because we are moving.

mommy2be33009
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 2:57 PM

yay these are the first pics to be posted of my sons room.  We just finished it this past friday.  My husband has worked his tail off to finish it in time.  I am due in 3 weeks so he finished just in time.  (BTW I lost the deal.  If it was a girl I got to pick the theme if it was a boy he got to pick it.)  It's a boy!!!

smiley-baby
by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Where did you find that theme the frog prince at?

it is adorable

Quoting cricketneely:

We live in an apartment so we can't paint or wallpaper, here's our daughter's room.

Its still a work in progress she won't be in her room till she is 6 months. Her theme is The Frog Prince. I had said in the beginning we will not do pink but I ended up doing pink but at least its not an over load of pink.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
shawnalovesdon0
by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 4:35 PM

This is my two daughters room. Kaitlyn 2months and Adriana 4...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)