Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing My Stanley Man! (warning: pic heavy)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hi ladies!  I just wanted to come back and introduce my lil Stanley!  Stanley Darroch was born Feb. 27th at 3:27 a.m.   He weighed 8 pounds even20.5 inches long.  24 hours of labor. 2 hours of pushing.  he was born 2 days after his daddy's birthday.  He is the cutest thing that i have ever laid my eyes on.  I woke up at 3 in the morning with contractions and then woke hubby up at 5:30 to go walking around the lake.  There my water broke.  Called the doc at 8 got the hospital by 9:30 and was at 3 cm  They gave me pitocin at 1 in the after noon because I hadnt dialted yet.  I did labor in the tub for about a half an hour until my contractions were one on top of the other and i just couldnt take it anymore and had the epi.  after that my labor slowed down.  and had a near c-section scare a coupld of times because when my contactions would get close together my sons heart rate would drop really low.  It was scary but finally they came in and said i was ready to push.  It was amazing.  they rolled a mirror in so I could watch everything that was going on and my midwife even let me reachdown and pull him up.  I have had a really hard time with breastfeeding but after long hours alot of pain and hard work I think my son and I are finally getting it down.   GL to all the other mamas waiting on their little bundles.  I"ll be sure to drop in every once in a while to offer any advice and thanks to all of you for so much support and guidance. 

Sweet lil angel face

Me and Stanley right after delivery

Proud Daddy at the hospital

My absolute favorite picture!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gizzy22
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Congrats! he is beautiful!!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Blue80
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM

congratulations

mrsjoeljr
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:03 PM

He's darling! Congrats on the new baby!!

saphyre23
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:05 PM

congratulations..he is adorable

proud mommy of Samantha, Zachary,and Ethan moms rock

lorianndavis
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:29 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jillian
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Quoting Blue80:

congratulations

mommy1008
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Quoting lorianndavis:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyvia Paige Hernandez <3

leeda78
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:35 PM

he is so cute, oh I'm so jealous, can't wait until Paige come, she's being lazy

amanda0320
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Thanks ladies!  My hubby and I make some cute babies!  LOL  BUT . . .  His mommy did give him a great set of lungs and def. knows how to use them!  ha ha.  as a matter of fact thats him now so gotta go!  and dont worry, your babies will be here soon enough and you watch them grow and change even within the first week and you will miss them being safe and warm and snug in your belly.  Thanks again ladies!

mommy053008
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:48 PM

oh it is a magical feeling having a baby isn't it? i cannot believe my daughter is almost a year :( enjoy the little one as long as possible!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
>
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)