Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe it!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
I am 16 weeks and three days pregnant. I am surprised at how much I am showing. This is my 2nd pregnancy and the dr. says that it is normal the 2nd time around. I am stressed about what I will look like when this baby arrives. Thanks for listening.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
blondie09
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Dont feel bad... Im almost 24wks with number 2 and Im already almost as big as I was when I delivered my 1st. I feel huge... its totally normal, but I know that doesnt make it any better =)

.:.Heather.:. --> 21 y/o proud mommy to Ryan ((10-12-04)) & Ethan ((due 07-02-09)) & fiance' to Kurt  *I LOVE MY LIFE*

TigerBaby69
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I am only 7 weeks and 3 days and this is my 4th pregnancy, but second child and you can tell I am either fat or pregnant. I have to wear maternity pants already because none of my clothes fit and this weekend we are going out to buy some tops because guess what...I have boobs now LOL and I don't fit in ANYTHING! I am 4'11 and weighed 81 pounds before I got pregnant with this one...I have already gained about 10 pounds if not more. With my first I went from 95-141 and I have a feeling this one is going to be bigger.
Soooo lets see the belly pic momma!

having a baby

babies
Lovin_LiL_ViC
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:34 AM

I wouldnt worry too much. You lose like 20lbs w/i the first week of delivery anyway. & if you wrap your belly your uterus should shrink faster, I'm going to try that this time.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
L0ve
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 9:20 PM

I went in to L&D for preterm labor at 33 weeks with my second...the burse actually asked me if my dates were wrong because I "looked full term"!  I felt huge that whole pregnancy but in the end gained the exact same amount as I did with my first pregnancy...only 23 pounds.  I think your body is just shaped differently and prepared for that next one.  Good Luck! 

in love toddler girl baby girlpregnant belly

Happily married mommy to Arielle, Leilani and Baby #3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)