Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:25 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hey I am not pregnant. I just had my beautiful baby girl 3 months ago..and I was just curious to how far you spreaded out your kids or how far you plan to spread them out??

I don't plan on having any more for a while but...I say 3 1/2 my husband says 2!!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mazie0723
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM

My 1st and 2nd are 15 months apart

My 2nd and 3rd are 3 yrs apart

My 3rd and 4th are 15 months apart

My 4th and 5th are almost 2 yrs apart

My 5th and 6th will be 16 months apart 

Mommy to Tayler 9, Jaylyn 4, Ashlyn 15 months, Cayden 3 and Cylias due 4-28-09.

James & Nicole - 07-23-03

Mommy to an "intact" boy. It's his penis his choice!, I formula feed,and vaccinate. I do what is best for MY family.

giffer
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM

mine are 20m apart. i wanted them closer, but it didn't happen. i also had 2 miscarriages after my son was born, if not, i would have had 4 babies within 5 yrs.

http://butterflywebsite.com/clipart/Btflyyel2.gif  butterfly on head   wife to mike in love

mommy to   megann  playing soccer girland dillon   toddler boy

allensavannahs
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:34 PM

my oldest is 10 yrs older than my middle,

my middle is 3.5 yrs older than the baby due in about 10 days

baby due in march,my three year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:34 PM

My first and second are 3 years and 2 months and 25 days apart!!! I so badly want another ASAP but God will give me my 3rd in his time!! I would like to have atleast 3 more maybe more we will see!!

I am a Jesus loving, breastfeeding, TTCing, cosleeping, mother of two boys:Xavier 3.5, Malachi 5 mn, and married to my wonderful husband, Quentin for 4.5 years!!

Check us out    Http://www.cafemom.com/group/XXXLMommas

toddler boybreastfeeding "Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalms 139:16

Zacharoos_mommy
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:35 PM

I will be having my secnd child on Friday...and so my 2 boys will be 2 years and 2 weeks apart exactly.

lil_jenny_28
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:29 AM

my kids will be just shy of 3 years apart.

aconrad
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:31 AM
My daughter and son are 3 years and 7 months apart and my son and this baby will be 3 years and 8 months apart.
lovingmomyx3
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:36 AM

My first and second are exactly 17 months apart. Then my second and third are 22 months apaprt.. My husband wants another one but I don't know yet...

athenagmb
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 9:00 AM

It all depends on how you want it. Do you want your kids to be close in age where once one starts something the other is right behind. Do you want one to be out of diapers when the other goes in. My kids are all about 2 years apart. I love it. My oldest is almost 4 and is potty trained, my son will be 2 April 9 and we are just starting the potty training, and the new baby is due April 26. We just got rid of sippy cups for our oldest and bottles for our son. Each one is in a new stage but because they are still close in age I still remember what to do for that stage. I think if my kids where further apart in age I would have more problems. Not to mention my 2 kids are best friends they are always playing with each other and learning to share toys and such.

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM

My 1st and 2nd are 6 years apart. Then my 2nd and the one we're expecting will be 21 mos apart.

Kaylie Breanne – 8/10/01          Hannah Elizabeth – 11/8/07   

Pregnancy ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)