Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting worried - not feeling baby kick

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM
  • 2 Replies
I'm 22 weeks, and I've been feeling my little guy (our first) for about a month now - since 18 weeks. In the past two days, I'm not sure I've felt him kick more than once or twice (and even then - could have been gas). I know that it could be that maybe he's asleep when I'm awake, but I'm worried. I tried drinking cranberry juice yesterday to get him to move around, but it didn't really do anything. Am I being paranoid, or could this be a really bad sign? Is it possible everything is fine? I already had an appointment with my OB tomorrow afternoon - should I move it up to the morning?
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jessdamian77
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:37 PM

your lo im sure is moving around, at 22 weeks there is still plenty of room for your little guy to move around without bumping you. Relax!!!

youngmum1234
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Babies movements arent really predictable until later on in the pregnancy, but if you havent felt him move at all i would call your dr and see what they say, they may want you to move your appt to the morning, and it would help calm your nerves there is nothing worse then being worried gl :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)