Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far along do you think she is?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: How far along does she look?

Options:

15-18 wks

18-22 wks

22-26wks

26-30 wks

30-36 wks

36-40wks

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 85

View Results

Ok here is My BF Lora!! We both where pregnant with our first together ( 4 months apart) and We were both pregnant with our second together( She had just found out she was pregnant when I gave birth...we were about 8 months apart) So I just took this picture of her the other night! How far along do you think she is?

She thinks she is huge and feels that the baby is HUGE!! Even though the doctor said he was average....Too look at her face to face I think she looks so much farther along then she is but on these pics she doesn't look as huge LOL

I am a Jesus loving, breastfeeding, TTCing, cosleeping, mother of two boys:Xavier 3.5, Malachi 5 mn, and married to my wonderful husband, Quentin for 4.5 years!!

Check us out    Http://www.cafemom.com/group/XXXLMommas

toddler boybreastfeeding "Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalms 139:16

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:44 PM

She is 27 wks along!!! I think she looks so WAY much bigger then that!! She still has a lot of stomach from her first pregnancy and those stretch marks are too but She is filling out so quick!!

I am a Jesus loving, breastfeeding, TTCing, cosleeping, mother of two boys:Xavier 3.5, Malachi 5 mn, and married to my wonderful husband, Quentin for 4.5 years!!

Check us out    Http://www.cafemom.com/group/XXXLMommas

toddler boybreastfeeding "Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalms 139:16

youngmum1234
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:00 AM

I got stretch marks like that from my first pregnancy too, havent gotten any this time around though thank goodness :) i dont think she looks that big here is me at 28 weeks:

I think i looke bigger then she does...tell your friend i said congrats :)

Quoting NoraDun:

She is 27 wks along!!! I think she looks so WAY much bigger then that!! She still has a lot of stomach from her first pregnancy and those stretch marks are too but She is filling out so quick!!

lorianndavis
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:50 AM

i was going to guess 26 weeks

this is probably how i'm going to look too, i've been pregnant for three years, i'm so ready for this baby to be born so i can start to get my body back. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)