Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone Else????

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 8:42 AM
  • 2 Replies
This is my 3rd baby My first I was 15 and it went very nice he was a big baby 10 pounds but nice pregnancy
2nd very nice I felt great did everything even went to the clubs and dancing she was 6 lbs 8 oz
This one on the other hand I feel very tired all the time I have this horrible pain in my left buttock that makes sitting standing and laying unbearable and I been getting a lot of lower back pains that wrap around And if I try walking within the first 5 min I get these horrible pains in my stomach like my belly is going to fall out and It hurts to put another step on the ground I have to stop and lean over until the pain eases up. Anyone else have this???? Or know what could be causing it?????

by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JenE4
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 8:51 AM
It sounds like you have sciatica. This is very common during pregnancy to have pressure on the sciatic nerve that runs down one or both legs. I just did a quick google search and this was the first site that came up:

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/sciatica/article_em.htm

You might want to look up sciatica in some of your pregnancy books or google sciatica and pregnancy to get some ideas on how to deal with it. However, I'm sure other ladies will let you know what worked for them.

I'm not sure if the pain in your back/abdomen is related to sciatica--that sounds a little more serious. I'd give the doctor a call about that.

I'm also a LOT more tired with this pregnancy than I was with my other two. We're not as young as we used to be! LOL.

Jen

Mom to Emma, 11, and Wyatt, 8, and baby on the way...

pregnancy due date

whimsyjuggalett
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 8:59 AM
I have been having for the problem for a couple of months now its getting worse But I am seeing my Doctor on Wednesday I think I am going to mention something to him about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)