Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
I think it's awesome that after you are pregnant all your single friends dont call you anymore except to babysit..not!!! Why is it since I can't party everyone stays away like i have the plague?
by on Sep. 1, 2007 at 10:18 PM
Replies (21-24):
Daycia
by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 7:53 PM
i hate that! ugh! all my former friends left me as soon as i got married, then the ones i have now are great! we were almost all of us pregnant at the same time.

Meet Baby Carson:

http://www.myspace.com/whawhawhachawant   

Queenofthegang
by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 7:54 PM
My best friend and I only really started talking again since she had her boy. Now she understands.
StevenzMommy
by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 8:54 PM
i haven't had friends since I tried to make our lives more stable (the BD  & I) then following that came the pregnancy... I thought my baby crazy girl friends would be all over it.... and suddenly everyone has "better things" to do. I'm not even a phone call. Very annoying. I haven't had anyone to hang out with the entire time I've been a preggo I've had issues with everyone from bosses to co workers to family memembers. This is the loneliest I have ever been.... I just hope motherhood doesn't end up being the same way.
The BD says it all the time I need to get some friends, it's comforting to know I'm not alone in this.
admegan
by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 10:28 PM
I didn't lose my friends when I became pregnant. I lost them when they all became pregnant. I don't know why. They all got knocked upand moved without telling me and I could never get ahold of them. Its like they just decided they didn't need friends anymore or that I couldnt be their friend because I just "didnt understand motherhood" as if I was a huge partier anyways!. Now, I'm pregnant and don't even have any friends to call and share my excitement with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN