Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I am so sick...vent!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 5:19 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello everyone! I will be 35weeks here in just a day or so! Or at least they think..might be a lil farther along! I am going on my 2nd week of feeling like crap LOL. sorry..but its true! My breathing has been so bad the past couple of days. I have suffered from shortness of breath this whole pregnancy..but its been worse.  I have been cramping for  1 1/2weeks now...and just feel so "icky" down there. I feel constantly wet almost (although I am not)..almost like I am going to start my period. My lower back  keeps hurting me off and on..and sometimes it gets pretty bad! I know its the beginning of the end.  BUT..man..I am miserable!! I have a severe headache...and I am so nauseous..not to mention dizzy!  I am going to the OB's twice a week for NST's..and have an appt tuesday! As of last thursday I was only 1cm..and my cervix was very thick still.  I have been keeping an eye on my blood pressure..usually takin it a couple of times a day..and its been about the same. I keep getting the shakes though and Just not feeling good at all...almost like I am coming down with something! I am hoping I do not get to 39weeks like this (when they plan on inducing me).  I am agigated and moody and just cant seem to quit crying!

My mind is wanting me to clean clean clean...but I physically cannot and its very frustrating to me!! oh...and I am having major hot flashes. UGH. I flat crummy about 2 weeks before my 1st lil girl was born..but not to this extreme.

Sorry..Just needed to vent!!!  Thanks :-)
by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gecko1107
by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 5:22 PM
aww hunny i feel for you. iwas misserable the last couple weeks of my pregnancy. i couldnt wait for it to be over and i had just about the same problems as you are. good luck tho, u are almost there!
teen_mommy07
by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 5:24 PM
thats th way i felt a week b4 labor! im sorry u feel so bad! i was 35 weeks with lydia when that started happening,an had her at 36 weeks...  the clean clean clean in your head could be you nesting.. preparing for the birth of your child.. good luck..im sorry i feel fr you on the sick part.. let me know how it all goes..
allisonsmommy
by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 8:31 PM
I hope its soon..lol. I feel so guilty because my lil girl just wants me to push her onthe swing..and I physically cannot :- ( I HATE it. Thankfully I have an awesome husband (even though he does work so many hours) and I love right next door to my parents..so they help out a lot and keep my little girl occupied...But when she is crying for me to do soething..and I physically cannot do it (I am on restrictions..have been off and on bedrest) I just cry my eyes out..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN