Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

evap or positive???

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

Had my tubes tied almost 7 months ago. I have been feeling very ill latley. Took a test just to be sure and got a faint line. Not sure if its an evap  or a positive what do you think??? Sorry pic was taken with my camera phone not a very good photo.

pregnancy calendar
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pamelam20
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:32 AM

I thought an evap line only appeared if the test was left out for a while? Maybe I am confused lol! I would say if a positive line came up right away you are pregnant.

pregnancy calendar
MissAndrea125
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:34 AM

I can't tell where the line is that you're referring to, is it supposed to make a plus on the right horiz line? How long before you noticed the line there? 

virgobaby1978
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Ditto never used that kind of test before....

Quoting MissAndrea125:

I can't tell where the line is that you're referring to, is it supposed to make a plus on the right horiz line? How long before you noticed the line there? 

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:38 AM

I dont know where I am supposed to be looking.

JOEJULA
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:41 AM

on the right of the test its supposed to make a positive if pregnant negative if not. I left it out maybe 10 minutes

pregnancy calendar
virgobaby1978
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Evap lines usually only show if the test has been out longer than the time it says on the package. If your tubes are tied I would go see your dr because there is a chance that you have a tubal pregnancy which can be very dangerous.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

hrhchels
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Agreed. And I've left tests out for hours and never seen an evap line, so I would be highly suspicious. Better make an appointment!

Quoting virgobaby1978:

Evap lines usually only show if the test has been out longer than the time it says on the package. If your tubes are tied I would go see your dr because there is a chance that you have a tubal pregnancy which can be very dangerous.

MyahsMom
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 3:24 PM

I'm confused, your siggy says your pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)