Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreams

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:08 AM
  • 3 Replies

Now I know this is a labor questions so please bear with me on this. As anyone ever had labor dreams and the went into labor that day or a couple days later. For the past 2 nights I have dreamed about labor, my own and what is going to happen and it is freaking me out since in my dream I have the longest labor in history. Which I know dreams aren't real, but I never had this with my other 2 and I was induced with them, So my questions is for those who went into labor on there own did you dream about it first?

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sandys_daughter
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:20 AM

I have noo clue from experience, but i have heard of dreams being "visions"... I wish everytime I dreamed about having Kailyn she came. lol. but good luck, and i wish you a much shorter labor than what your dreaming about = ]

athenagmb
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Quoting sandys_daughter:

I have noo clue from experience, but i have heard of dreams being "visions"... I wish everytime I dreamed about having Kailyn she came. lol. but good luck, and i wish you a much shorter labor than what your dreaming about = ]

Thank you me too. I am 37 weeks and 3 days and my sons seccond birthday is tomorrow and we really don't want her to come out tomorrow so we will see. I am hoping for sunday since my parents will be here and I want my mom there to help me and my hubby. so that is 4 more days.

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

athenagmb
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Anyone else have dreams at all? I really need some advice on this one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)