Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wondering??

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:14 AM
  • 4 Replies

I was wondering if anyone else's DH  nested more then them?? lol My DH has been super cleaning non-stop for the past few days.. I on the other hand have had no urge to clean and there is only 20 days left until we meet our new son. Is my DH weird??lol

Mommy to Tayler 9, Jaylyn 4, Ashlyn 15 months, Cayden 3 and Braden due 4-28-09.

James & Nicole - 07-23-03

Mommy to an "intact" boy. It's his penis his choice!, I formula feed,and vaccinate. I do what is best for MY family.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mdmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:28 AM

mine had a nesting stage about a month or so ago he had to change all the rooms around furniture in all lol so since then he hasn't done anything I have been the one cleaning and right now I can barely move with all the pains lol 

Baby girl #4 is on her way...Due April 20th 2009!!

Mazie0723
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:40 AM

Aww... I have been lucky with this pregnancy and been feeling great right now but I do not want to clean. I got all the babies clothes washed last month. I still have my bag to pack and a few things to buy and set up the bassinet and then thank goodness I'll be 100% done preparing. And lucky you only have 12 days left.. Good Luck with your labor and delivery..

Quoting mdmom:

mine had a nesting stage about a month or so ago he had to change all the rooms around furniture in all lol so since then he hasn't done anything I have been the one cleaning and right now I can barely move with all the pains lol 

Mommy to Tayler 9, Jaylyn 4, Ashlyn 15 months, Cayden 3 and Braden due 4-28-09.

James & Nicole - 07-23-03

Mommy to an "intact" boy. It's his penis his choice!, I formula feed,and vaccinate. I do what is best for MY family.

Kikesama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:21 AM

I'm lucky if I get mine to take out the trash! Hopefully he will help soon!

danielle102373
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM

LOL!  yeah.  My husband has been cleaning and painting , putting stuff together, washing clothes.  Your DH is not weird...well unless mine is too.  I just wish I had some of their energy.  My LO is due in 16 days and I can't even move....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)