• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think? Girl or boy? PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:14 AM
  • 15 Replies

We went yesterday, had our first ultrasound...I'm 16 weeks.  Ultrasound tech said that she was almost positive it was a boy.  She told me that she wouldn't tell me if she didn't feel comfortable and that she will check again at my 20 week ultrasound in May.

But for all you mommas that had boys, can you look and tell me what you think!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aimige
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Looks like a boy to me.. Joey was spread eagle like that with a little "turtle".

heidi_val
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:20 AM

I say boy! Looks like my sons ultrasound 

MommyOnLI
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM

OMG that is SOOOOO BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my AJ was spread eagle like that as well.  if your tech couldnt confirm that was a boy, then i wouldnt trust her with the results of your scan,

jencalkins
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Quoting MommyOnLI:

OMG that is SOOOOO BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my AJ was spread eagle like that as well.  if your tech couldnt confirm that was a boy, then i wouldnt trust her with the results of your scan,

Well, she said she wouldn't tell me if she wasn't comfortable with what she was seeing...but then she saw it and she said she was almost completely positive it was a boy, but when I have my more detailed ultrasound on May 5, she'll look again, just to give us peace of mind because I told her about all those stories that I've heard about being told one thing and ending up with another.  She's been doing it for 23 years.

amj616
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I would definately say its a boy!!!

militaryfam4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:21 AM

its def. a boy i have 3 girls and it never looked like that on my sonos!!!

lil_bittie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:21 AM

I am really, really bad at reading U/S pictures but this is definately a boy.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am excited to find out next week.  The u/s tech that is in my OB's office is off the hook.  She is very confident and my OB told me she has never been wrong in her 13 years of doing this.  She travels to all the different OB offices in the county and performs the anatomy screenings.  I live in a podunk town in SC so there are not very many choices for u/s techs. 

AMZF812
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM

That is definetely, 100% a BOY!=] Congrats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
stacy2607
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM

that definetly a boy!!!

this was my now 5 1/2 month olds ultra sound at 15 weeks and 6 days...

im 15 weeks pregnant now with baby #7 i get to find out what im having next week.

neotericisis
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Yup- a boy! I saw my u/s and my babes spread eage too- I swear one full inch of MANHOOD LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)