• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some Crazy Dreams!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM
  • 0 Replies

I have always had weird dreams but these were really weird.  The first not as weird, I was fishing, caught a really big fish on the first cast and before I was really even able to work the line, the weird part was, when I turned around there was a zoo behind me (literally), all the animals were peering over the fence and watching, I noticed because a giraffe put it's head down by me.  Then as we're getting the fish off, apparently, the tigers get free roam or know how to get out because it just walked by on the other side of the pond.  Ok, that dream was just a little weird.  The next one, same night, I was laying in bed and had woke up, in my dream, to the baby moving weird (I'm 23 weeks along now) and it was an exaggerated movement low, an arm.  I was thinking, if it moves much more, it's gonna pop out the bottom, well, low and behold, that's what it did, an arm out the bottom.  I put it back, being only 23 weeks and it came out again.  Next thing I know I'm panicking a little and feeling a head, all at home alone and then the baby just sort of slides right out.  Perfectly formed, not small, cries, it's a girl. (We are also not finding out the sex, I've drempt both, boy and girl).  I panick, call the doc, they don't know what to say but to come in. No umbilical cord, looked just like a week old baby.  She didn't want to nurse at all, that was a little weird too.  I contemplated calling my mother in law to meet me at the hospital (it's right by her house) but about then I woke up.  Good thing too, that was feeling too real.  I know pregnancy is supposed to enhance these weird dreams and all but I figured I'd share them here.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)