• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help me i am so nervous!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:04 AM
  • 1 Replies

o.k so i am 31 weeks along and i am so nervous because days are going by so quickly and i am scared to death to deliver ...i am nauesous just think about it and it is really STRESSING me out i hate feeling this way and i have done it before but ..have no idea why i am so petrified this time ...please ne advice would help ...has ne one ever been in a similar situation???? please i need  comforting words...thank you

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
orange4agua72
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Well, I'm not so much worried about labor as I am my c-section (I'm 33.5 weeks)!!! You'd think I'd be an old pro by this time, this is my 4th in 4 years, but I sure am DEATHLY afraid!!! Last time my spinal stopped working about half way through and I felt just about everything after that (The Ani. kept wanting to put me under and I kept saying NO, I am more worried about my baby!!! She was 9 weeks early!) I am SOOO scared it's going to happen again, and I just hate the whole process of feeling out of control anyways!!! Sorry, I know I haven't been much help, but don't worry mama, you're not the only one feeling scared!!!

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)