Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm the first of my kind...... apparently!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM
  • 1 Replies

So I was at the Dr's last week (I'm 33 weks now), and I have a new Dr with this pregnancy........ I told him I knew this baby was breech, even though on my ulrtasound (like 10 weeks ago) he wasn't. And he just laughed and said, oh it's okay, he'll turn back around....... Well I started laughing and he asked why, and I told him I've had 3 breech babies before this one and none of them ever turned over!!! He was shocked...... apparently he hadn't read my history at all because this is my 4th pregnancy in 4 years and all three before this one have been breech c-sec deliveries!!! He told me in his 21 year practice and anyone he's ever talked to: he's NEVER heard of any woman having 3 breech babies in a row, let alone 4......... I think I'm the only one of my kind!!!! hehehehehe

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lil_bittie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Your babies must love to stay inside you then.  That is pretty interesting.   Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)