Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dallas James...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM
  • 9 Replies

Is finally here! He arived April 1st at 10:26am weighing 7lbs 2 oz and 19 1/2" long.  The best part is I really didn't want him to be an April Fool's Day baby but since he was I took advantage of it... My husband and I were getting ready at 2:30 in the morning to go to L&D and he was telling me all these jokes he had planned to do to me well little did he know I had something up my sleeve...  We already have 2 girls and found out by US this one was a boy which my husband was just extatic about because it was our final baby.  So anyhow when he was born I had gotten the nurse to tell the doc to annonce "IT's A GIRL!"  My husband says oh, really?  and the doc says April Fools!  Everyone laughed so hard.  Anyhow here is the little bundle....

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amber_jean101
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Awww Congratulations!!! He is gorgeous!!!

orange4agua72
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:32 AM

He's TOO cute mama!! (oh and with my second girl, my OB when he pulled her out he said "what a handsome BOY" and I freeked (I was having a c-sec, so I couldn't see!)!!!! Then he said, just kidding!!! LOL, I almost started crying!!!

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

bluestarr80
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM

He looks gorgeous!! Congrats mama! Cute story you'll have to tell your son when he gets older!

Chrissy0918
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:01 PM

CONGRATS MAMA!! he is gorgeous!

Chrissy.jpg Chrissy picture by CafeMom2008

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Congrats!

ARMYBEBITA
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:17 PM

he is so precious and i  love the joke lol

Photobucket
GonnaB3
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Thank you all!

athenagmb
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Congrats, that is so funny, I would have done the same thing LOL

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

Firsttimemom252
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Congrats!His a cutie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)