Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here is my story

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok here is my story and I just thought I would write and see if anyone has any advice, or whatnot..

My last period came on the 6th of March, I had sex on the 15th, it was protected, however the condom broke! On the 21st my breasts started to hurt, about a week later  I started to get mild cramps, and at times it feels like stomach is tighting up.. the only way i can describe is it feels like my uterus is tight?? Also my lower back is hurting. I have moments of 'hot flashes" I am only 28, so hopefully that's not  do to menapause..lol. My  breasts still hurt, not as bad, but they do.. they also itch alot, and there is a little more pain  around my sides, and more of a burning near my nipples..i haven't noticed a change in color of them.. and or a lot of veins, i've had a runny nose, and I cry over the dumbest most stupidest things..oh.. and last night i work up 3 in the morning starving..like stomach making noises I was so hungry..which I've never done.   My period should have come on the 3rd, so I am 5 days late! I have tests, and I'm just trying to wait ..to MAKE  SURE!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CoopersMommy07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM
I would have taken a test like yesterday! However if you really really do want to be pregnant or really really dont, you body can fake you out. You can get all kinds of symptoms of being pregnant when you really aren't. The brain can be very deceptive sometimes......
ApawlakUSA
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Its been long enough for you to get an accurate test reading, GO FOR IT!! Why toture yourself in not knowing!! BEST OF LUCK!!

Im am a SAHM mom of two beautiful children who are 3 and 2, they are the loves of my life along with my HUsband. We are expecting baby #3 July 6, 2009. I believe in GOD and I believe in Angels and that kids are a glimpse into what an angel is really like. Your heart is your love, your love is your family, your family is your future and your future is your destiny!! I live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest!
pregnancy
KatieOkieDokie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Update..already..I took a test this afternoon.. and it was a BFN.. and then later on I started what I assume is my period, however it's just like spotting, actually the last time I went to the bathroom it seemed as though I stopped..so either I'm going to have a really light period.. or I'm  about ready to start ;(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)