Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else have this

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

So with this pregnancy as with my son. I get really bad motion sickness. It doesn't matter if i'm in a car or watching T.V. I was just wonder if anyone else had this? It's annoying.

pregnancy week by week
baby
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TXmommy4Baylee
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM

actually my motion sickness got better with both of my pregnancies....

that sucks tho..motion sickness sucks

TippyD
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:46 PM

mine is still the same. I HATE video games and can't watch them because of it, but oh well, I dont play that often anyways:) I hope it lighten ups some!!! good luck!

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Sort of. I already get motion sickness really badly but when I was around 6 months pregnant I went into pre-term labor. After that all the way until my DD was born every time I got into a car I started getting contractions. So it definitely made the motion sickness worse-lol!

Proud Mommy to Rachel Joy!!

Nemhs
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM

this time it seems worse. At least with my son i could ride in a car and it would last for like five minutes. This time it lasted the whole time and i had to close my eyes.

Loving toddler boymy sonpregnant bellywaiting for #2

his_wife
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Mostly mine is in the car but it started when I was pregnant with my last baby (who will be three ina few weeks) and got a little better when he was born. It came back full force with this baby!

Rene04
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM

I am getting motion sickness horribly now.  Even if I am the one driving.  My doc put me on Bonine which is just like Dramamine and thankfully enough, a bit cheaper.

Nemhs
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:06 PM

i have an appoinment in two weeks and going to ask doc about it.

Loving toddler boymy sonpregnant bellywaiting for #2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)