Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this suppose to happen???

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

im 22 weeks pregnant with our 3rd son and i have had no pregnancy symptoms at all! not really tired no sickness i mean really nothing! Well these last like 2-3 days im feeling extremely tired and the smell of things is getting to me if i know im going to smell something before i even smell it it makes me gag and get sick to my stomach and today is the worst! my son peed in the potty chair in my bathroom and i didnt know and the pee smell just about killed me! my SO works until 4ish everyday and i have been taking it super easy mostly just hanging out on the couch i mean i clean daily shop bath kids do laundry and cook but other then that im usually just sitting around because i feel to tired to do anything we get up about 7 ish by lunch time im tired! so my 2 year old goes to sleep and my 3 year old is addicted to the xbox 360 so he is usually playing his spiderman game on there and dont hear much from him so i lay on the couch and relax but by 8 im tired and cant seem to wanna stay awake!!! its so annoying and i didnt have this with my 2 older boys but i feel so lazy and tired! is this normal for this far along or what are some good ideas to make this stop???

expecting boy baby boytoddler boy

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ApawlakUSA
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Im pretty sure thats normal, Im the same way and it started a few wks ago for me!! It sucks I get up at 6 and by 8 am I CANT STAY AWAKE ANYMORE!!! I sit down for 2 mins and always end up dozing off til I hear my kids running around the corner!! I just laid my kids down now so once again I plan on going to sleep, I SWEAR I COULD SLEEP ALL DAY AND NIGHT!! LOL Oh well babies literally suck you dry!! An soon well be taking care of a new baby an wishing they were back in our tummys!! LOL

Im am a SAHM mom of two beautiful children who are 3 and 2, they are the loves of my life along with my HUsband. We are expecting baby #3 July 6, 2009. I believe in GOD and I believe in Angels and that kids are a glimpse into what an angel is really like. Your heart is your love, your love is your family, your family is your future and your future is your destiny!! I live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest!
pregnancy
starbaby_12
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Quoting ApawlakUSA:

Im pretty sure thats normal, Im the same way and it started a few wks ago for me!! It sucks I get up at 6 and by 8 am I CANT STAY AWAKE ANYMORE!!! I sit down for 2 mins and always end up dozing off til I hear my kids running around the corner!! I just laid my kids down now so once again I plan on going to sleep, I SWEAR I COULD SLEEP ALL DAY AND NIGHT!! LOL Oh well babies literally suck you dry!! An soon well be taking care of a new baby an wishing they were back in our tummys!! LOL

lol yeah thats probably exactly what ill be thinking!!! but i hate feeling like this is driving me crazy i hate just sitting around all day and eating is waht i feel like is going on!! lol

bethandbabies26
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:04 PM

I've been feeling extremely short tempered and irritable when it comes to my other children lately. It's horrible. They are 2  1/2 and 17 months and I feel like a drill sargeant all the time. I'm 36 weeks pregnant I feel like my mobility is becoming more and more non existant so it's easier to scream at them than actually haul this extra person and myself to correct a fight about who gets to hold the bowl of teddy grahams! It's so not the way I parent, and it's been driving me crazy...so I completely understand where your coming from, and thank god it's almost over!

aphrodite7400
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:47 PM

yup,it  happened to me too!!  maybe you are anemic?  i know i was slightly and i had to take an extra pill for it every day. 

GardenMama924
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM
OP: i know this is off topic but i have a question for you. (or two lol) How far apart are your boys (this one?) Are you done or are you going to try fopr more? I ask because i am curremtly pg with our 3rd son lol and i was just curious to see how things are going for your boys and what you think over all about having another. =0)
LuckyClown
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM

seriously- last night i watched Family Guy and they were all vomitting all over and I swear I could smell it- hubby thinks I'm crazy... I am constantly surprised at what is "normal" for pregnancy

starbaby_12
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Quoting GardenMama924:

OP: i know this is off topic but i have a question for you. (or two lol) How far apart are your boys (this one?) Are you done or are you going to try fopr more? I ask because i am curremtly pg with our 3rd son lol and i was just curious to see how things are going for your boys and what you think over all about having another. =0)

my 2 older boys that are 3 and 2 now are 15 months apart and then this one and my younger one will be 2 and half years apart ande my oldest will almost be 4 he turns 4 in nov. and baby will be born in aug! so its not to bad i think the first 2 were way harder cause they were both babies at the same time! and my boys are really close so they play all the time together i mean they do fight but most of the time the little one is following right behind his brother! so its not to bad and as far as another boy im happy i really wanted a girl but cant do anything about it and im happy for a boy! ill never have to deal with the crazy teenage girl years when they are running away wiht bf's wanting to stay out late all that good stuff that goes with girls! and yes im for sure done im having a tubal after this one! so three boys i still really want a girl but ive faced it if it was suppose to happen it would of and maybe after the tubal if were suppose to end up wiht a girl we will have one is the way i look at it! so im happy and cant wait for him to be here! and i think the boys will take right to him! when hes old enough to run around im sure they will all be right there getting into trouble with each other because there all so close in age and will all like the same things im sure and the younger one is happy to have a new baby is always talking to the baby and telling everyone where the baby is where the older one doesnt so much care he says theres the baby when he kicks and such!

starbaby_12
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:25 PM

ewwww....i cant even imagine i woulda puked to i cant take this im so ready for my little man to be here so i can be soooooo done!

Quoting LuckyClown:

seriously- last night i watched Family Guy and they were all vomitting all over and I swear I could smell it- hubby thinks I'm crazy... I am constantly surprised at what is "normal" for pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)