• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thought I was...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:00 PM
  • 3 Replies

My husband and I have been NTNP and the last actual period I had started Feb 21st.  In March, I had a few days of brownish spotting and nothing else.  The last 2 weeks or so, I have been so tired and no amount of sleep seems to get me energized, my breasts have been sore, I've been feeling nauseous almost all the time, had some heinous migraines, and my allergies have been going haywire!  All of those were things I experienced with both of my girls.  So, I took a test today and got a BFN.  I thought for sure the thing was going to come up positive.  I'm going to try again tomorrow morning, but it's frustrating!  Either way (pregnant or not) I'm cool with it, but it's weird that I have so many symptoms and nothing (I don't even have any warning to my period coming...no PMS symptoms or anything).  Grrrr.....

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kgerwig26
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 5:23 PM

I know exactly how you feel.  I was on the Nuvaring and all of a sudden i started to feel  pg symptoms.....and theyre getting worse.  I was due for AF yesterday and every test I have taken cmes out neg......yet no AF (not even a SYMPTOM) I'm gonna test again in a day or two but I am one of the most impatient people! lol Good luck and I hope you get the answeer you're looking for!

pregpostmassage
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Wait a week to retest--doing it daily will drive you nuts, and you should give the HCG a chance to increase first. Good luck! :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)