Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning sickness

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

When did your morning sickness start? I'm 5 weeks 4 days and nothing so far. With my son it didn't start until 6 weeks, it was just severe nausea, I never puked.

Just wondering if and when yours kicked in?

Did anyone not have any morning sickness at all and everything was fine?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I was about 8 weeks then it went away at about 13 weeks. Hang in there. The first trimester was the longest part for me. Now it's going by super fast and I am a week and a half away from my third trimester!  

We love our little Hazel Leann. We are so happy to feel her kick now.
pregnancy calendar
pregnancy
virgobaby1978
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:24 PM

With all my girls I was sick the day I found out. With this one which is a boy, I have had No m/s. Everything is great, he is finally kicking and is all over the place letting me know he is there. I go into the dr for my 20 week appointment on monday, I got the appointment changed so my kids could go.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

jessi_peeps0307
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:53 PM

All 3 pregnancies I started at 6 weeks on the dot!  I used the sea bands during this pregnancy and it helped sooooooo much with the nausea.

pipersmom1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:11 PM

where do u get these sea bands cause i could really use one lol

Quoting jessi_peeps0307:

All 3 pregnancies I started at 6 weeks on the dot!  I used the sea bands during this pregnancy and it helped sooooooo much with the nausea.

mrsVINZON
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM

with my first, my morning sickness started as soon as i found out i was pregnant...so maybe when i was about 4/5wks along. and with this one...i started having abdominal pains even before i found out i was pregnant then i started having morning sickness when i was about 6wks along..right after i took the test.

with my daughter, i'd randomly throw up, cant evenn get out of bed, super exhausted,etc.

with this one, i had nauseau(sp), i vomitted twice because of something i ate or because i was car sick, and super exhausted.

firejazmine
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Quoting pipersmom1:

where do u get these sea bands cause i could really use one lol

Quoting jessi_peeps0307:

They are with the anti motion sickness medicine in most stores

firejazmine
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM

I am 14 weeks along with twins and still sick it started at about 8 weeks. 

pregnancy calendarpregnancy calendar

stacy2607
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM

this is my 7th pregnancy and i have been one of the few lucky woman...i never had any morning sickness or sickness at all with any of them..and all my babies are perfectly fine and healthy.

Suzee1988
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:45 PM

I am 10 weeks along and still get morning sickness EVEN on the pills the dr gave me.. which i am told is the same thing they give to chemo patients for their stomachs.... but they make me feel better throughout the day. I have also used the sea bands which u can get an any drug store.. i got mine from CVS... and they work really well....

Anyway slowly the morning sickness is going away... thank god... i almost got fired because of it!!

Best of luck.. and you really are lucky if u dont get any sickness at all... it happens i hear!!

iwant2bamom
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Mine started around 5 weeks and lasted until 10-11 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)