Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK IM TIRED OF THINKING SOMETHINGS WRONG AND BEING IGNORED..IS THIS NORMAL??PLZ IMPORTANT!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 3 Replies

SO RIGHT THIS SECOND MY MIDDLE LOW LOW BACK HURT, ITS CRAMPING THEN IT SPASMS AND MY LOWER STOMACH IS DOIN THE SAME..I CAN FEEL IT CONTRACTING AT TIME BUT NOT ALL AND ALOT OF THE TIME ITS MORE TO MY LEFT SIDE...THE TIME, MY HIPS HURT PRETTY DAMN BAD BUT ITS NOT SO MUCH THIS THATS BUGGING ME....IS THIS NORMAL FOR ONLY 20 WEEKS?? I HAVE HAD SOME ISSUES SINCE DAY 1 WITH THIS ANGEL OF MINE BUT THIS FEELS LIKE THE VERY OWRST, MY OB MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A DAMN CRY-BABY AND I HATE HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS BUT I NEVER EVER FELT THIS WITH MY OTHER TWO BABIES... I UST WANT TO KNOW IF U FEEL THE SAME WAY OR IF I SHOULD BE WORRIED DESPITE BEING TOLD IM FINE....WHAT DO U THINK IT IS??

SRY ABOUT THE CAP LOSCKS ITS STUCK AGAIN AT THE MOMENT...AND THANKS FOR READING..

pregnancy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jridgill
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I had horrible back pain from 18weeks-22 weeks. It finally went away on its own. My doc thought maybe I just pulled a muscle. It could also be everything stretching to make room for the baby. It's probably normal.  

AYENOI
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:35 PM

..WOULD IT BE IN UR STOMACH TOO?IVE PULLED MANY MUSCLES IN MY BACK BEFOR THIS DONT FEEL LIKE THAT...

Quoting jridgill:

I had horrible back pain from 18weeks-22 weeks. It finally went away on its own. My doc thought maybe I just pulled a muscle. It could also be everything stretching to make room for the baby. It's probably normal.  

pregnancy
ELFs_Mommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM

There could be a number of causes... (1) Your baby might be resting on your sciatic  nerve, (2) It could just be round ligament pain, or (3)  It might be BH contractions, they generally don't hurt, but it's not unheard of for them to cause pain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)