Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strech Marks!!!!!!! UGH!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

So Im 30 weeks and I have recently started to get stretch marks!! I think they are so gross and they hurt!! Why the hell do they itch so bad? They honestly itch all day long and I dont want to scratch at them and make them worse but sometimes I cant help it it just itched so DAMN BAD!!! Is there anything that can help relieve the itching?? Im so desperate!!

pregnancy calendar

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ShamrockMommy2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM

With my first pregnancy, I put Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Pure Vitamin E OIl on my tummy and breasts  (or wherever else) when it started to itch.  The scratching does make it MUCH worse! 

in lovetoddler girlboy n girlpuppy

Proud Mommy of a rambunctious toddler drama queen and newborn boy/girl twins! Loving every minute of my life as a Mommy & a wife!!!!

seniortmb07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Its a little on the expensive side but use Bio Oil!

The joy of religious freedom isn't just so you don't HAVE to believe, its also so I CAN believe...how and what I want.

ShamrockMommy2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I used Bio Oil when I was preg with my twins!  It worked WONDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I used it daily and my tummy never itched after I started using it!  I only got a couple new stretch marks (actually extentions off my old ones) during my twin pregnancy and that was 2nd pregnancy.  I bought my Bio Oil on ebay for cheap.

Quoting seniortmb07:

Its a little on the expensive side but use Bio Oil!

in lovetoddler girlboy n girlpuppy

Proud Mommy of a rambunctious toddler drama queen and newborn boy/girl twins! Loving every minute of my life as a Mommy & a wife!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)