• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breech and help on making her turn

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM
  • 11 Replies

i am 30 weeks and my baby is still breech i am scared she won't turn around this is my last one and i dont want to have a c-section for my last baby any help on making her turn

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fostersforbeer
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:57 PM

you can ask your dr if they can try to turn the baby around they just push the baby in the womb . it is very painful though.. good luck... other than that the only other thing I can think of is stand on your head.

LOVE-5.png Peace, Love, Happiness image by muh-aggie

chelle7780
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I'm almost 29 weeks and feeling the same thing you are.  This is my third baby and he is frank breech at the moment.  Both of my older boys were head down from the very beginning so I'm really scared he won't turn on his own.  The doc isn't worried yet but I am.  They can try to turn the baby and I have heard that crawling on all fours can help.  Check out spinningbabies.com  There's some info on there.

Michelle, wife to Donnie 9 years, mom to Trent, 12 yrs and Dillan, 7 yrs, pregnant with Ashton (our third little boy), football team mom, soccer mom, baseball coach/team mom

Gizzy22
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I believe you still have a few weeks before they would be concerned.. I am 30 weeks also. and last week the baby was head down then over night she switched to butt down.. I think she is head down again.. She moves everywhere. Its a circus in there lol.. But ask your doctor. They will probably wait to do anything till your further and the baby has no more room to move.. But i know it is a very very painful process. They did it on my stepmom

tricia70364
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:03 PM

thanks all for your advice i just hope she turns i no she is still  breech cause she kicks me in my bottom and she dont really move at the top

SpurgeonMom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:05 PM

baby still has plenty of time to turn, i am 37 weeks and charlie finally turned on his own right around 35weeks but he still likes to roll, i woke up this morning and he was side to side and it hurt so bad until i stood up and he moved back into position, he is a very active baby, so i wouldnt stress over it to much

tricia70364
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM

thank u so much i hope she turns i am just scared this is my last one u no

styler7
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM

The doctor turned my breech baby when I was 34 weeks, and it wasn't at all painful for me, just uncomfortable. They gave me an injection to relax my muscles, then the doc went to turnin'....lol

tricia70364
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 3:59 PM

MY DOC SAID HE COULD DO THAT BUT I SAY ON TV AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT HURTED SO I WAS KIND OF SCARED TO DO THAT BUT I WOULD TAKE THE TURNING OVER A C-SECTION ANY DAY

ARMYBEBITA
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 4:01 PM

you still have some time mama my baby didnt turn til 34 weeks and when my mom was pregnant she turn me i didnt turn until the very last minute at the hospital

Photobucket
My2angels251
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Your only 30 weeks  you have  plenty of time  ..

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)