Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help! pain! (PIOG)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

I woke up yesterday and my lower abdomen was hurting... but it was sporatic... it didnt hurt alot and it was barable and went away by the afternoon.

Well i woke up today and it hurt 10x worse... it hurts when i sit down, but even worse when i stand  up to walk... they dont feel like cramps... just constant pain... now, i didnt have this with my first pregnancy... but is it my muscles stretching?  i dont know what else it could be... maybe i overdid it yesterday? I was cleaning all day and running up and down the stairs with clothes baskets... ?

Is it something i should call the dr about?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CAgirl1214
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:13 PM

it could just be your pelvis widening.  I know when i was pregnant i got horrible pain on my pubic bone and it was worst when i went to stand up.  It felt like a horrible bruise kind of.  it was just because those bones were separating though my ob said.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
LisaRoyNKaden
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Quoting CAgirl1214:

it could just be your pelvis widening.  I know when i was pregnant i got horrible pain on my pubic bone and it was worst when i went to stand up.  It felt like a horrible bruise kind of.  it was just because those bones were separating though my ob said.

thats exactly where the pain is..... it sounds exactly like your describing!

CAgirl1214
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:17 PM

yeah, it's pretty annoying but nothing to worry about.  She basically told me that at your pubic bone the bones aren't fused so they can separate for child birth and that's why it hurts so much because they're moving away from each other.

Quoting LisaRoyNKaden:

Quoting CAgirl1214:

thats exactly where the pain is..... it sounds exactly like your describing!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
annaluvseric
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM

im 19 weeks today w/my third and im getting those too as i did w/my second pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)