Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a couple questions....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok first I'm 26 almost 27 weeks pregnant and this is baby number 2.1st question....This morning at one point to go to the bathroom I woke up and couldn't get up because I felt like my pubic bone was going to break and my tummy was really hard like a BH because it didn't hurt.Is that normal?I did eventually get to get up and go pee then went back to sleep.When I woke up I got my son out of his crib and was sitting down watching him play and I started to feel like the wind got knocked out of me so I laid down and I felt my tummy and it was hard as a rock again.It went away after about 30 seconds then I got back up to a sitting position and it did it again 5 minutes later and I did the same thing 4 times in a row each 5 minutes apart.Well then it went away but then came back again 2 hours later.I've been doing this all day.I just got rid of a UTI and a yeast infection.I'm nowhere near being dehydrated either because I thought that was maybe it but I've drank almost 100 oz of water today alone.Should I call my doctor in the morning if they continue like this?They don't hurt but they do knock the wind out of me.Is this something normal or not.Also I've had an increase in discharge and I pee a tad more and I'm really constipated.Please any advice will help.I feel like I haven't been able to sleep in days either.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ApawlakUSA
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM

I would, that doesnt sound quite normal. DONT worry Im in the same boat Im 27 wk with really bad contractions starting!! So I hope your ok to!! GOOD LUCK!!

Im am a SAHM mom of two beautiful children who are 3 and 2, they are the loves of my life along with my HUsband. We are expecting baby #3 July 6, 2009. I believe in GOD and I believe in Angels and that kids are a glimpse into what an angel is really like. Your heart is your love, your love is your family, your family is your future and your future is your destiny!! I live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest!
pregnancy
krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Another thing is my baby girl hasn't moved as much today.Shes done the 10 kicks in 2 hours thing but she hasn't moved as much as normal.I never like to call because I know they will call me in and usually it ends up being nothing and I have to drive an hour for nothing.If I go it has to pretty much be a for sure thing.I'll probably call and go in tomorrow.I feel like a worry wart.Oh well they are here for me.

Quoting ApawlakUSA:

I would, that doesnt sound quite normal. DONT worry Im in the same boat Im 27 wk with really bad contractions starting!! So I hope your ok to!! GOOD LUCK!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)