Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling the baby move..Kind of an Update...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

When do you typically startto feel movement? What does it usually feel like? I had my son almost 7 years ago and I don't remember how far along I was or what it felt like. LOL

P.s. Sorry if this has been posted already...

BTW im 14 weeks today

Today I felt a flutter like kick motion movement LOL. 20min later if farted HAHAHA.. Think it was gas even though I farted way later or baby??

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jilliebean1980
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:54 PM

oh my goodness i am so in the same boat i was 14 weeks on monday and my daughter is almost 10 yrs old!!! i so dont remember anything or much of anything. but i think i have felt a bit but its fluttering stuff not anythign strong yet. but i only feel it laying down usually int he evening or late at night. but yes i am curious too.

marigrimes
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I have a 3 yr old, 22 month old and am 11 weeks pregnant. I felt the baby move for the first time 2 days ago. I was lying in bed and felt like a fast flutter. Almost like someone put a ping pong ball on my tummy. It was incredible.

in love   toddler girlgirl on a swingexpecting boy

Wonderful Hubby     Kaylee Mae     Savannah Faith      On His Way

6-4-05                    5-19-07             12-13-05                10-26-09

Alisonsmom07
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:00 AM

This is my second baby and i felt him move at around 10 weeks, nothing crazy just a couple time until about 17 weeks. From 17 weeks on I felt him move atleast once a day, now it pretty much all day long.

vanillaeclare
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM

I am ten weeks with my second and I think I felt a little fluttering last night! :D

pregnancy calendar
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Sethpatricksmom
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM

I felt my 16 month old move when I was about 14-15 weeks pregnant, and after 16 weeks I thought he was going to come bouncing out.  He's a very, VERY active child now!  lol  I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my second son and I didn't feel him move until around 19 weeks.  I was starting to get nervous because I felt my first move so soon, but this one is a lot more mellow than he was.  I feel him a lot throughout the day but not with the intensity that I felt my first.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

lil_jenny_28
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 6:11 AM

I didn't feel my dd move till 20-21 weeks. This time i started feeling ds move at 15-16 weeks.

CrystalRhine
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM

I'm not sure on my oldest.  I forget how far a long I was.  With my youngest I was 17 weeks when i first felt her.  To me it felt like muscle spasms. 

pregnancy
MichelleH86
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:08 AM

i started feeling flutters at around 15 weeks!!! i thought it was just gas at first lol...i went to go for a doctors visit, and they listened to the heart beat, and the baby kicked while she was checking the heart rate, and it was the same feeling i had be feeling all along! So that was my proof! :)

kylebearsmom
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM

I am prego with number 3 and didnt really feel my little guy move unitl I was about 19 weeks. Thats about how it was with all of them...

theclassics1
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:14 AM

i felt mine when i was around 9 weeks or 10 weeks around there 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)