Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby girl name help please

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:35 AM
  • 8 Replies

Well we just found out yesterday that we are having another baby girl this is #3 for us so we are  having hard time with girl names i like unusual names

we have Jaymee( not really unusual but it is a mix of mine and dh names) And Briella

Any ideas

by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
happyplus3
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Tessa is really pretty although it's not that unusual...........i'm pregnant with my 3rd but it's a boy if it had of been a girl we were planning on naming her Cloey. I have a 5 year old daughter as well and her name is Mallory

robertmommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM

have u  looked up  unusual names  on-line?   or in a baby  naming  bookcongratulations

lil_bittie
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:58 AM

I like unusual names too.  I looked on ssa's website for naming conventions.  We decided on London.  Our choices were: abrielle, abrianna, London, Elyssa, and Cheyeanne.

sarah1681
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 10:21 AM

if we ever have a little girl it will be

Ava Shianne

Free AvatarsFree Avatars
Free AvatarsFree Avatars
Free AvatarsFree Avatars
Free Avatars

Evansmom24
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I really like the name Emma. It isn't really unusual but I don't hear it to often. Also I love the name Caydence, Aryanna is cute. We picked Alethea for a a middle name you say it like uh-lay-thee-uh it is greek and means truth. I love that name I had planned on using it as a first name but I wanted to incorporate the name Sarah (after my best friend who passed away) and Alethea Sarah sounded funny LOL. but it is a very unusual name and I love it.

aphrodite7400
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM

if our second child was a girl, we would have picked jamie too.  but he was a boy.  um, i dont have any unique names.  i like the simple ones. angela, lauren, carrie, alyssa,   hope you find something you like!  GL

maybebaby15
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I'm not meaning to be sarcastic or come off that way, but it makes me laugh that you don't hear "Emma" too often, because there was a story today on Yahoo that it's now the #1 baby name for girls in the U.S.

Quoting Evansmom24:

I really like the name Emma. It isn't really unusual but I don't hear it to often. Also I love the name Caydence, Aryanna is cute. We picked Alethea for a a middle name you say it like uh-lay-thee-uh it is greek and means truth. I love that name I had planned on using it as a first name but I wanted to incorporate the name Sarah (after my best friend who passed away) and Alethea Sarah sounded funny LOL. but it is a very unusual name and I love it.

Check out my pregnancy blog! http://bambinoblog.wordpress.com

pregnancy

connorsmommy120
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM

LOL, I was just going to say that I don't hear that name too often either. I always hear Emily but, not Emma.

Quoting maybebaby15:

I'm not meaning to be sarcastic or come off that way, but it makes me laugh that you don't hear "Emma" too often, because there was a story today on Yahoo that it's now the #1 baby name for girls in the U.S.

Quoting Evansmom24:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
pregnancy due date
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)