Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

charting when i ovulate

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:08 AM
  • 3 Replies

ok i went and saw a doctor about me having so many m/c's well i have a 60 day cycle naturally not on purpose in any means i had my period Jan 3rd,March3rd,and May 2nd well anyways i cant find anywhere online to know when im going to ovulate again are there any calculators for a 60 day cycle? i really want to get pregnant again and i have a really good gyno now so any help would be great he wants to help me and dh have a full term pregnancy or at least try after 3 m/c's i did find out i have pcos so anyways if there are any calculators out there for a 60 day cycle so i know when i will ovulate again hes going to put me on gluphopahge or something like that lol i cant spell

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
logiemommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I am told with irregular cycles you are to half the length to get ur O time frame. So for you it would be on cycle day 30 u would O.

but in all honesty, like I am also told BD every day u can....Good luck and sorry u had to experience so many m'/c's I myself been there twice and I know how it hurts . best wishes

sarah1681
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM

ok thanks

ttcDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

i found love online on a dating site and am very happy i did we have been together since April 23,2006 we got married November 7th 2008.I am a 28 year old bbw ttc after 3 m/c's and keeping hope that me and dh will have a baby someday.I am just a southern girl usually friendly but can be a b***h if need be lol.I love my dh and my 3 dogs(Madison,Buddy,&Chance) if you would like to know more just ask!!!:))

LeanneC
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:05 PM

The only way to really know is to chart.  Every woman is different, so there is no calculator that will work for every woman (especially if you have an irregular cycle).

Pick up the book "taking charge of your fertility" and a thermometer if you don't already have one.  Take your temp every morning at the same time (typically before even getting out of bed) and write it down.  Also, start checking/watching your cervical mucus.  Typically, right before ovulation is set to happen you will see what is called "egg white cervical mucus"  It's just discharge that looks like raw egg whites... clear and stretchy.  Then, the day after ovulation you should see a spike in your temp.  After a couple cycles you should start to see a pattern and be able to predict when you will ovulate each cycle.

Really, get that book though.  It will help you much more than my simple description.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)