Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

33 weeks and new

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

First of all hello to all the mommies in the group! I'm new to the website. I'd like to say congrats to you all for making it to the Third trimester. What fun lol. How is everyone feeling? Personally I have been so tired lately. I was loving that second trimester energy burst and now its all gone. And for most of my pregnancy I didn't really have the cravings i did in my first but all of a sudden I'm craving all kinds of weird stuff. Like Count Chocula and Boo Berry cereal. And I have never been a caffeine drinker but now I want Dr. Pepper and Coke. And buttery popcorn. I don't like popcorn cause the kernals get stuck in my teeth but its sooo good. Other than that just regular aches and pains. My cervix has been shortening for weeks now and I have been on a bit of bed rest and that stinks but it looks like I will make it to my due date now so thank god for that. Hope all is  well for you mommies and Happy soon to be Mothers day!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
leeda78
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:25 PM

I'm 35 weeks and ready to have this one :)

Jessicafredy200
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I'm 30 weeks and IDK why but I just want the baby to be here so I can hold him and put all of his clothes on and just have him here in my arms.....I have had horrible hip pain with this pregnancy not like my first one....And he feels so much stronger and heavier then my first born.

I just want this next month to fly by lol.

expecting boy               toddler girl

Fredy and I                              Michelle (2)

DIYindymom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Haha I feel you on that. A part of me just wants this over but the other part of me is enjoying feeling him move around all the time. He is so much stronger than my girl was. My mom was telling me how lazy boy babies are and how they just sit on your bladder but not my kid! He is up in my ribs and likes to beat on my right side all the time. He is a beast. I mean that in the most loving way too lol

kredhead
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Me too!  I keep hoping this one comes when my 1st 2 kids did and that was at 37 weeks.  If that's the case, then I only have a weeks and a 1/2 to go! YAY!  So ready to hold my baby in my arms. 

Quoting leeda78:

I'm 35 weeks and ready to have this one :)

ariannasmama807
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:36 PM

hey! im almost 37 weeks & was four cm dialated on wednesday, so i am just waiting for my lil boy to come but getting nervous that im gonna have him at home haha, just because i havent hardly felt any contractions and didnt with my first either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)