Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Songs for mom....Need Ideas!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am making a slideshow for my mom with a bunch of pictures from her life. I want to edit in some good music to go with it.

What are some good songs to dedicate to your mom?    Thanks in advanced for your help!! :)

by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JenMc54
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:33 PM

bump

maybebaby15
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM
I think Boys II Men (oh my god am I really saying this) has a song called "A Song for Mama." Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys actually has a song called (I think) "My Greatest Fan" about moms too. :-)
maybebaby15
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:32 PM
Oh! Also "Mama Said" by the Shirelles, and "Mother Mother" by Tracy Bonham. Also, though I suppose it's actually more about daughters than mothers, "Daughter" by Loudon Wainwright III is an awesome song. It makes me cry, actually. *It's the song playing at the very end of "Knocked Up," for reference.
MommyIvy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Jamie Oneal-Shes Somebodys Hero

Martina McBride- In My Daughters Eyes

momamouse07
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:04 PM

wind beneath my wings by bett mitler

i also like the song "love can build a bridge" by the judds

"because you loved me" by celine dion

also a song that was suggested to me for a wedding dance for mother daughter is "i turn to you" by christina aguilera...never heard the song before but maybe something to look into. good luck!

Just Jewelry Consultant     http://www.itstjustjewelry.com/    cneal@itsjustjewelry.com

hoping4number3
by Member on May. 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM

I just watched one today, was really cute called Best Day by taylor swift...I don't normally like her songs at ALL. but the video was cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)