Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you experience Implantation Cramps? Was that your 'first' pregnancy symptom? If so, how many days after did you get a BFP???

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

We are TTC # 3 and I am not sure if all my symptoms are wishful thinking or real!

The dates seem to add up though. About one week ago I had the EWCM and 2-3 days later I had a lot of pain for a day in my right ovary area. Now, about 5-6 days later I have had AF style cramps...

Say I am pregnant and am my cramps are implantation cramps, how long would it take the HcG to be high enough to get a positive on a test? I have the Early Pregnancy Test sticks.

Has anything similar to this happened to you?

Loving Wife to Matt, Proud Mommy to Kylie & Lucas!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britt6
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Kinda in the same boat as you right now, lemme' know if you find out anything def.

BUMP

SamanthaRae_bby
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:44 PM

when are you expecting your next period exactly.

i had light cramps before I found out I was pregnant. The thing that thru me off the most was the sickness. I never get nauseous.

Pregnancy ticker
Soon to Be Mommy to her first little munchkin. **Thinking Blue**
NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Quoting SamanthaRae_bby:

when are you expecting your next period exactly.

i had light cramps before I found out I was pregnant. The thing that thru me off the most was the sickness. I never get nauseous.

I'm not sure when AF is due...this is my first cycle since having Lucas a year ago so I dont have a 'regular' cycle. I am just wondering b/c with all of my other symptoms, the EWCM and then Ovulation pain, and now 5 days later cramping....It'd be too soon for AF again for sure since my period only started 2 weeks ago today.

I would think this was ovulation since its been exactly 2 weeks since AF started, but I had the egg which discharge last week and ovulation pains on Sunday. And I am still nursing which can reallly throw ovulation off, making me think it came super early. I ended my period and the next day had the discharge followed my the O pain. Weird huh!

Just curious when others who had AF pains got a BFP...

Loving Wife to Matt, Proud Mommy to Kylie & Lucas!

Ashersmommee
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I had implantation cramps, but they didn't feel like Af cramps. They felt more like round ligament pains. If I would move suddenly, roll over, or stand up I'd have a sharp pain in my uterine area. I would wait another 5-6 days at the least to take a home pregnancy test. Even taking the early detection tests doesn't mean you WILL get a positive test early. Good luck!  

TBsiggy by you.

yayay15
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:53 PM

I took an Early Pregnancy Test 5 days before I missed my period and got a positive.

SamanthaRae_bby
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM

the only thing i can is wait another week and a half and take a test.

good luck and i hope for an update.

Pregnancy ticker
Soon to Be Mommy to her first little munchkin. **Thinking Blue**
bex07
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM

With my pregnancys, I always have a day of spotting/cramping the day I should get my period. It lasts on and off for a day. A few days later I can take a test and have it come back positive. Good luck!

expecting babybaby boytoddler boy
June 21, 2009             Brody                     Gavin
                                    10-24-07                7-6-05
Mommy to 2 Angels~12-2006 & 5-2008

joyvanhalen
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:10 PM
I had horrible cramps. They were intense. My cramping started about day 4 after conception. They lasted for about a week. I kept thinking that my period was coming early. I hauled around tampons for a week before I realized that wasn't the case lol. I got a bfp two days before my period was due.
KatieFlower
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Ill tell you my experience- with my 1st pregnancy I noticed that my belly was boated and that I had breast tenerness- I hadn't been getting regular periods but I figured Id take a test and it was +

this time, snce I had my son I expected my period on the exact day every month, so i knew when it was late that I was pregant, I took the test that very day.  a week later i felt breast tenderness.,  i had cramps 3 days before ym missed period like always before my period, just my period that time.

baby dust

Princefan6684
by on May. 9, 2009 at 7:13 AM

I never had cramps until I was at least 8 weeks along....which freaked me out even more, but turned out to be round ligament pain. I thought those tests worked a couple of days before you are due. I always buy the multi packs in case I still show 'symptoms' but the first one comes out negative.

Pregnancy ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)