Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wish i knew when..

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:41 PM
  • 3 Replies

i really wish i knew when this litle boy was going to come. i hate waiting, and i know im still just about 37 weeks, but being already four cm dialated & his head being really low,is making me nervous that i will not make it to the hospital on time =[  also i have TREMENDOUS pelvic pressure and pain. but no contractions unless i just dont know wth im feeling lol. i have been crampy & i have a leg cramp but dont know if that means anything. but what also makes me nervous is that with my daughter i hardly felt any contractions, just one really bad constant pain in my pelvic area like a cramp kind of. people keep telling me i will know when but apparently i have alreeady had some contractions and havent felt them that being the reason i am dialated. & i keep gettin mixed messages like Omg why arent you in the hospital or man any day now & then i read stuff like "i was four cm for two weeks before i had my baby & stuff like that. i just wish i knew when he was going to come lol. & then my mom said she thinks its to early for me to do anything to try to get things moving.

so i just have to wait & wait i guess. oh well he will come when he is ready i suppose.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cristina0709
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:51 PM

i am in the same boat with you girl. i really really want this lil boy out now! he dropped yes, but my ribs hurt like crazy. there is no comfy way for my to sit cuz i feel as if my ribs are being twisted like crazy. i also get them damn practice contractions all the time and they are just annoyng. i am also afraid that i will be in labor and not know it cuz this is my first and i dont know what to look/feel for. whenever i complain about a horrible contraction my DF freaks out and keeps asking 'are you sure you're not in labor?' WTF i have never had a kid, this is our first, do you really think i would know?? lol. also, just the other day we were playing around and he felt up there. he freaked out so ba cuz he said my cervix is opening. GOD!!! i hope that means it is soon!!! lmao

Mommy to be to Zakariah Franklin GibsonPimp My Profile

pregnancy
CowgirlMamma555
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Well… I was at 2 cm dilated, 100% effaced for weeks!!! And trust me, I had no idea either was coming until labor started!

All I can say- is be happy your already 4!!! I have a hard time dilating. My first took me 18 hours of hard labor to get to 4, and my second 10!

So I know it’s hard waiting… We’ve all been there and feel your pain. But try to look on the bright side.. 4 down, only 6 to go! WOOT!

divamommao
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM

yes be happy your at four already the farther I have gone with out being induced is 2 cms. I wish I could dilate all by myself :-(

Momma of 4: Jazlyn (6), Jacquez (3), Jo'Nika (1), Jay'Dyn Ray (due 9-2-09). Proud Wifey to Do'Shan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)