Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can anyone give me some insight on this????

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:53 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ok are you ready?

When TTC my son in August of 2007 we used a Clear Blue Easy Digital Monitor. It was my first period cycle since having my daughter 14 months before and I was still nursing so wasnt sure when I'd Ovulate... 

My period started August 1st and the CB Monitor said I ovulated August 20/21. I was reading my old CafeMom posts and around August 27th I posted that I was having bad cramps and thought maybe it was implantation cramping. Well a few weeks went by and I never got a BFP.

Turns out, after a Dr Appt for bad pain in my liver area (I think it was a kidney stone now, looking back) they did a routine urine test and it was Positive! After a couple weeks we finally saw a baby on the monitor, which meant Ithey said I conceived my son around September 9th.

Now today I am about 5dpo and having the same cramps I had a couple years ago. I am wondering, maybe I just have cramping a week after ovulation for whatever reason?

I will say, Lucas was due like June 2nd and was born May 23rd, so he was 10 days early...But I had Sonograms done asap after the BFP and there was just an empty sac. 3 Days later there was a baby and hearbeat, so he couldnt have been much further along then we thought.

Do you think with Lucas I conceived him around the time of my cramping (which would have been maybe 12 days before the date the doctors said I conceived...) so he wasnt actually born early but on time?

I dunno. I'm just getting my hopes up I think. I was hoping this cramping was implantation but after reading those old posts I'm a little down...Maybe Lucas was conceived on the 9th and I just had random cramping that mean nothing and he was conceived out of pure luck.

What do you think?

Loving Wife to Matt, Proud Mommy to Kylie & Lucas!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sweetpeamama77
by on May. 9, 2009 at 7:56 AM

That's really hard to say either way.  Cramps can happen for so many different reasons, and with each cycle they can be different even.  Sending you lots and lots of baby dust, and hoping this is your month!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)