Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cramping...

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:00 AM
  • 15 Replies

i havent been to the doctor yet but im going on tuesday.... i blieve i am 6 weeks pregnant ans i have been getting light cramps every now and then i and i was just wondering of that was normal. not a whole lot just a few a day. no bleeding at all or anything like that... anyone else experience this? i dont remeber this with my son (he will be 4 in july and was a c-section baby, dont know if that matters..)

by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashybaby87
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Some people experience light cramping but everyone is differnt. I didnt experience it. But i'd call the doctor just to make sure.

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:02 PM

i had some cramping when i was 4 weeks and it stop..i had no bleeding.. 

alexandra1022
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:19 PM

i had cramping until i was around 7 weeks, then it stopped. its normal

lacygurl2326
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:22 PM

i cramped up til bout 8 or so weeks when i was prego. as long as you arent bleeding and they aren't severe i wouldnt worry.

pregpostmassage
by on May. 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Yip, perfectly normal to feel cramping--in both pregnancy and menstruation, your uterus is doing work.

meg2285
by on May. 25, 2009 at 1:34 PM

I had horrible cramping when I was around 6wks and up until I was almost 10wks.. It was painful and I mostly stayed in bed when these occured. The doc said it was normal for me, and I am now almost 22 wks pregnant and my pregnancy is going great! I would still ask the doc about it but I wouldnt stress to much over it. Doc told me its pretty normal unless there is bleeding involved. Wish you the best!

<---Joseph Michael Hunter our first SON!

Nothing Can Replace The Sound Of Your Babies Heartbeat. Its so magical!

Pregnancy ticker 

devsangel
by on May. 25, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I have been told by several doctors that it is normal as long as there is no bleeding.I have had it with every pregnancy.

no-drama-momma
by on May. 25, 2009 at 1:52 PM

I have noticed that the cramping (for me) is worse after a c-section delivery rather than a vag delivery....I had my first baby vag, second c-section, and this one will be c-section too and the the cramping was/is definitely worse this time than after my vag delivery--doc says that is normal with a prev c-section.

JSMITH07
by on Jun. 5, 2009 at 2:35 PM

YEAH ME 2. IM GLAD U ASKED I WAS ABOUT 2 WRITE A POST N ASK MYSELF. I THINK IM 4-5 WEEKSN HAVE A 6 MONTH OLD 3 YEAR OLD N 5 YEAR OLD.   WOW!  BUT I WAS CONCERNED CAUSE I HAD 2 C- SECTIONS N DIDNT KNOW IF I WAS GONNA B OK FOR ENDING UP PREGNANT SO SOON AFTER!! HOPE IM HEALED FROM LAST ONE!   IF U OR ANYONE HAS ADVICE PLEASE LET ME KNOW! BUT UR UTERUS IS JUST STRETCHING PROB

joy smith

Ambereno144
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Yes I had light cramping from 5-10 weeks off and on and I am now 27 weeks. The best thing to do is just not stress about it (trust me I know its hard) and also prop your feet up with a pillow. As long as you arent bleeding, cramps are pretty normal during pregnancy.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)