Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think..

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:39 AM
  • 4 Replies

June 20th is my husbands cousins wedding. I am not in the wedding or anything, but I am having trouble finding a dress that isn't majorly expensive and will still be comfortable and appropriate for the wedding.

I found one at Victorias Secret... But I am not sure if it's too 'casual' or not.

What do you ladies think? OR Any suggestions where I could find better one?

Here's  the dress... It comes in a TON of other colors... and Im not sure which one to choose... So any suggestions..?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=CP-218986&page=1&cgname=OSCLODRSVIL&rfnbr=2667

Thats the link to see other colors... ^^^

I thought I could 'dress it up' a little with some cute flats and jewlery...Will this do?

TIA Ladies!!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SparklesNC
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:43 AM

I think its cute...dress it up with some jewelry and shoes like you said :)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

avasmom09
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:43 PM

its super cute..get some cute shoes n jewelry and u should be fine

gay pride ribbonits a boyJeni-Mom to Jaiden...Girlfriend of 4 yrs to April..Pregnant with our 2nd boy  due in Sept!!

crochetingmamma
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:14 PM

I think that looks good!  It could be casual or dressy depending on what accesories you put with it.

Pregnancy ticker
ATM513
by on May. 26, 2009 at 9:15 AM

As long as its not a black tie wedding that dress is perfect! I think whatever color you get it in should be good too and you have the right idea of combining it with jewelry and nice shoes. Personally I think preggo's get a pass when it comes to stuff like that, just the fact that you've made it there without wearing a tee-shirt and shorts should be enough :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)