Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel alone

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:03 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am sitting at home alone right now and it absolutely sucks. Usually my mom would be here with me cause I stay with her on nights DH works but she is out on a date. She hasn't dated in over 10 years. I am happy for her though. DH just started back up on nights and usually we would be talking the entire night texting because as long as his line is running right all he does is sit there and watch it but his phone is broke and texting doesnt work only incoming calls so that is a no. I really have no friends so no one to talk to and normally I would have gone out to the movies or somewhere where I'm atleast around other people but my mom took my car to her date so no way of getting around. My dog is in heat and since we have no AC she is hot too so she is staying away from me sleeping in the kitchen. This all sucks I'm just sitting here watching TV in the dark.... I miss DH which is surprising cause he usually gets on my nerves but we had a great weekend together so I'm missing him.... this really blows

by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
armywife27
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I hear ya hon.  DH is in Iraq and my entire family is 1100 miles away.  I have spent the past 3 days entirely by myself.  It has been raining all weekend so I can't even go for a walk with my dogs.  Actually, the only time I left the house this weekend was to go to Wal Mart yesterday and that was a mistake cause it was complete chaos there. 

I work tomorrow and I am actually happy to be working on a holiday.  I need some face to face, human interaction.  Hang in there hon, your husband will be home soon.  Much sooner than mine...lol.

Pregnancy ticker

giftdeployment.png deployment pregnant image by lindsaymarie21

Sarah725
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Yea some days/nights just suck.  Eat some ice cream and go to bed early, that's what I would do.  Tomorrow will be better-at least all your family is healthy and well!!

Gizzy22
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I hear you. My SO is in Iraq... I am 36 weeks pregnant and he has been gone since i was 13 weeks along..(his home base is in Germany) And i live with my grand parents right now.. But they are sleeping of course.. Old people hahaha. And all my friends live an hour away, my cell phone is shut off(waiting on SO to send money to turn it back on) and the rest of my family lives in texas and florida. So.... It sucks.. And my 2 year old is sleeping.. I just cant wait till December when my SO come back for a whole month!! Or i can go back to work! It sucks... it never seems to get easier.

Yuriko_chan
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I'm here for you if you need anyone to talk to! My SO is leaving for FL in two weeks (we live in AL) and then Russia after that, then he'll be in school an hour away... Sniff sniff....So I hear ya. But if you EVER need anyone to talk to, I'm always here!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)