Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

so i am 19 yrs old and had my daughter in december 2008 and we're expecting again due february 8th......any advice i'm so scared? we're broke we have all we need to provide for the 3 of us by far, but i'm afraid of adding a 4th person?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kelleysangels
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Dont worry, its gonna be okay.  We have had unplanned babies and were wondering how we were gonna do it and it turned out wonderfully.  I always try to tell myself, it this baby has come to us, then God will make a way.  Congratulations.

pregpostmassage
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Go over your choices with your partner: keeping the baby, abortion, giving the baby up for adoption. There are lots of couples willing to do "open" adoption, which means they let the child stay in contact with its biological parents, and many couples will supplement your income to make sure you're getting the care and nutrition you need to make a healthy baby. Don't be afraid to try to find free or reduced-cost counsling in your area if you feel like you need someone to talk to about this.

It may sound cold but maybe the best way to decide is to sit down with your bills and income and figure out whether or not you can really afford another child.

Good luck. I know it is not an easy decision to make.

luvkids329
by on May. 25, 2009 at 8:24 PM

everything will be ok, heres my advice, try to buy your babies needs in 2, that way u always have enough, the worst thing is to run out of something u need , and not have the money to buy it, so buy extra everything whenever u can!!                    giving mom gift

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)