Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I started BLEEDING and I'm not on my period! Whats going on?

Posted by on May. 30, 2009 at 3:52 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

My fiance and I are usually "rough" when we engage in intercourse. Keep that in mind:

So this is what happened: About 10 min ago, My fiance and I where getting each other in the mood. He was giving me oral sex while masturbating me with his fingers. I was lubed up(naturally) as you can get. Everything was going good and then all of a sudden, he shouts "what the hell"! As I looked down at his hands, there was blood dripping down from his fingers to the palm of his hands. A huge amount of blood. I rushed to the restroom and found a significant amount of blood showing when I wiped.

It has been about 10min since the incident and there's blood still showing when I wipe. And not only that but the left side of my lower abdominal (where my ovaries are) is throbbing.

What the hell caused this? Has anyone heard of this before/experienced something like this for themselves? I've heard of spotting and a little visible blood occurring while having sex is "OK", but this was allot of blood for what I think to be "OK"!

I am in no way trying to seek medical advice on CafeMom. This post is simply out of curiosity if anyone has ever heard of such a thing as what I am experiencing/experienced of if anyone has experienced something like this for themselves.

Update: The bleeding isn't as heavy as it was when I first noticed it. (the bleeding was heavy for that split moment when it first happened but after I cleaned myself up, it was just a little bleeding that showed when I wiped). Now, the bleeding is down to a light spotting but bleeding is there when I wipe.

by on May. 30, 2009 at 3:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CAgirl1214
by on May. 30, 2009 at 4:32 AM

you're pregnant right?  Stupid question maybe in this group but i'm not, so i ask anyway.  You may have had an ovarian or fallopian cyst rupture.  I have no idea if that's a big deal or not, honestly.  Does your hospital have an after hours advice line you can call? 

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
americaztopmami
by on May. 30, 2009 at 4:36 AM

No I am not pregnant. I just figured I would post in the pregnancy group cause I know allot of members view this group.

Quoting CAgirl1214:

you're pregnant right?  Stupid question maybe in this group but i'm not, so i ask anyway.  You may have had an ovarian or fallopian cyst rupture.  I have no idea if that's a big deal or not, honestly.  Does your hospital have an after hours advice line you can call? 

Ilovemybbgrl
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2009 at 4:40 AM

Sounds like you had a cyst rupture?? I would see your ob as soon as you can. Have them do an ultrasound. What area are you from?

CAgirl1214
by on May. 30, 2009 at 4:42 AM

yeah, i was just making sure.  i'd definitely get it checked out because i'm finding things online like a ruptured cyst or maybe an ectopic pregnancy both of which could be really bad.  good luck

Quoting americaztopmami:

No I am not pregnant. I just figured I would post in the pregnancy group cause I know allot of members view this group.

Quoting CAgirl1214:

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
jaylahsmum
by on May. 30, 2009 at 5:32 AM

THE SMART THING TO DO IS TO GET OFF CAFEMOM AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!

FRUSTRATES ME SO MANY WOMEN ON HERE QUESTIONING MEDICAL ADVICE, WE ARE NOT DOCTORS GO AND SEE ONE SOUNDS LIEK YOU NEED IT!!!

navywifey2006
by on May. 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM

you dont have to run to the hospital every time...maybe she didnt think it was serious and was just questioning. to the poster....sounds like a ruptured cyst.

Quoting jaylahsmum:

FRUSTRATES ME SO MANY WOMEN ON HERE QUESTIONING MEDICAL ADVICE, WE ARE NOT DOCTORS GO AND SEE ONE SOUNDS LIEK YOU NEED IT!!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

americaztopmami
by on May. 30, 2009 at 11:10 AM

OK grouch - if I was worried and questioning if I was  in any sort of real danger you bet I would have already been at the hospital. This post was just out of curiosity - questioning if anyone might of known what could have caused this, wondering if anyone has ever experienced this before for themselves. So get off your high horse, there's no need to be such a bitch!

Quoting jaylahsmum:

aphrodite7400
by on May. 30, 2009 at 4:01 PM

that does sound like a llot of blood. i would definitely call the DR.  i myself dont like to always rush to the hospital for everything. so i dont blame you.  goodluck, ihope it all goes well!

jaylahsmum
by on May. 30, 2009 at 6:12 PM

well this group is for pregnancy.

Angi1234
by on May. 30, 2009 at 6:18 PM
I wouldn't rush to the hospital, but just watch for increase in pain and bleeding. Call your doctor on Monday and let them know what happened if things don't get worse over the weekend. BTW, I have to agree with the previous poster. This is a sight for pregnant women. Yes, we've obviously all had sex, but seems kind of strange to post this question here. I assumed you were pregnant, too, until you posted you weren't. Just really odd!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)