Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

leave him?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM
  • 3 Replies

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. We already had a miscarraige about 4 months ago and we're pregnant again. Only thing is, I just recently moved outbecause he has no trust in me, he's always jumping to conclussions and assuming things. Well, I told him it would be best for me to go to my parent's until he can fix it. It's just that since i've been out of the house, there is a girl at his job causing problems. She says that she's with him when he's at work. She's sending him inappropriate messages. I asked him and he says that she's just trying to make me mad and that she's nothing to him. Well, it's working. Back in November I was working a lot with my job and didn't get to spend much time with him. I looked at our phone bill and realized he had been texting this number that I didn't know nonstop. So I asked who it was,he told me it was his 2 children's mother. So naturally, I flipped. But I just learned today that it was a girl from work. I spoke with her and she said it wasn't anything, just talking about trouble in relationships. But why would he lie? He keeps telling me he loves me and misses me and just wants me to come home. But I don't know. I'm so confused and it really hurts that part of me still loves him. It's my first child and I really wanted my baby's father to be there. I know i'm scared and I don't want to do this alone. What would you do?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ashybaby87
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM

You gotta do what's best for YOU. I know that you love him & all... but if he's going to lie to you & continue to lie to you, especially about things that there should be no big deal about... then how can you have any relationship with him? You need trust to have a good relationship. Now if you want to try & work things out, take things slowly then maybe do that. But just be careful & keep yourself & that baby in your mind & do whats best for you & that baby! Good luck! Sorry i dont have better advice.

divamommao
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Quoting ashybaby87:

You gotta do what's best for YOU. I know that you love him & all... but if he's going to lie to you & continue to lie to you, especially about things that there should be no big deal about... then how can you have any relationship with him? You need trust to have a good relationship. Now if you want to try & work things out, take things slowly then maybe do that. But just be careful & keep yourself & that baby in your mind & do whats best for you & that baby! Good luck! Sorry i dont have better advice.

I think this is some good advice. I agree. Just remember its about you and the baby not him.

Momma of 4: Jazlyn (6), Jacquez (3), Jo'Nika (1), Jay'Dyn Ray (due 9-2-09). Proud Wifey to Do'Shan.

angelinammullen
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM

He says that the girl knows she's getting to me and that she doesn't even like him,but she's doing it to piss me off. What kind of sadistic girl does that to a pregnant woman?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)