Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got to to see my baby for the first time today

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

I thought I was nine weeks pregnant, but I went to a local pregnancy care center today and the nurse tested my urine to see if I was positive and said it looked more like ten weeks five days. Well, then we went in to do the ultrasound and she said the baby measured at eleven weeks one day. They said I'd have to go to a physician to be sure, but it was pretty cool. We were in the ultrasound room for like thirty minutes because the baby was moving too much for her to get a measurement on the length and the heartbeat easily. It made me feel good to see the baby wiggling and kicking so much. I can't wait to feel him or her kicking around in there. I have pictures but I'm not sure if I can put them on here, maybe if I used a scanner at my moms or something?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
army_wifey_06
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Awww YAY! That's exciting! Congrats on your pregnancy! That's awesome that you're further along than you thought :)

Pregnancy Ticker
Gwynyth
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Congrats!!!  It's so exciting!   The first time I heard my baby's heartbeat, I just fell in love!  Now, I just have to wait a few more weeks until we met in person!

CafeMom Tickers
emtgirl885
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:24 AM

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

lilystar
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Thank you. I could see the baby putting his/her hand on it's face and waving it and stuff. It might sound silly but I felt more connected to my baby. And they had these little models of babies and how big they are thru all the weeks.

mamad122
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM

That's not silly at all! Congrats!

Quoting lilystar:

Thank you. I could see the baby putting his/her hand on it's face and waving it and stuff. It might sound silly but I felt more connected to my baby. And they had these little models of babies and how big they are thru all the weeks.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Icons

mommy_of_2_babi
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Congrats

Quoting emtgirl885:

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)