Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant get a ultra sound done:(

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM
  • 4 Replies

Well i found out last night that i was preggo.So i called today to see if i could get a ultra sound done to see how far along i am and if everything is ok.Well they said i have to wait tell june 25 that that will put me on 7 weeks.They said they cant do a ultra sound now cause they wont be able to see anything.Im really worried cause i have been having bad cramps no blood just heavy cramps like period pain and i have to wait 2 more weeks to see if everything is ok.Im stressed.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Destiny1403
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Honey, take it from me. I would wait until the 7 weeks. I went through SOOO MUCHHH unneeded stress because I got an ultrasound done at 5 weeks and they couldnt find the "fetal Pole"  It was hell! Not to mention i was spotting. They even talked to me about getting a D&C after the third ultrasound!  Well as you can see below, the "fetal pole" was there, just took a little bit longer to see!  Just as long as you arent bleeding, you should be ok. I know you may not want to hear this, but God forbid something is "wrong", unfortunately, there isnt much to be done. I cramped too by the way and even bled and my little bean is 8 months old today!

mommy
NiahandAvasmama
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:31 AM

I wouldn't worry about it too much, at least try not to.  Added stress is not good for you or the baby.  But they are right about waiting.  I don't know about cramping but I did have bleed for about a week and a half with this pregnancy when I was 11 weeks and I was worried but everything turned out fine...still pregnant and 25 weeks tomorrow and everything with him looks great.  Good luck to you and I am sure that everything will be fine.

expecting boyplaying soccer girltoddler girl

Catanna
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:31 AM

I understand what you are going threw I lost my first pregancy and then when I got pregant with my daughter I felt the same way and they just kept telling I had to wait and see because they wouldn't be able to see anything. But when I saw her a little bean with her york sack. They even waited awhile to show me flashes bc we couldn't hear her heart beat but the told me to watch for a flash and that was her heart. I was wonderful but lose two weeks waiting to see it and feeling the pain I went nuts. I still have that pic of my bean too.

Shortfuse007
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:33 AM

First, congratulations!!! YAY!!

Second, breathe! Cramping is good!! It means your ovaries are working on making progesterone to sustain that healthy pregnancy. Yay for bodies working right!

Third, I, too, would wait on the ultrasound. The further along you are, the more you are able to see. By 7 weeks you will be able to see & hear the heartbeat, not to mention the baby will look more baby-like. Take a deep breath, eat healthy, get plenty of rest, and take your vitamins.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2009 BABIES GROUP OWNER
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)