Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Remember??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  • 5 Replies

Do you remember how long it was after the baby slowed down moving that he/she was born?? My DD came only a couple of weeks later, and in the last week or so my son has slowed down his movements a lot unless im pestering him....im only 31 weeks, and they make me wait until 33 weeks to have them because we have no NICU within 4 hours....i guess that would put me right at 33 weeks if he decides to come early, but i was just curious as to who remembers?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rachel_07
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM

My dd was about 3 weeks after and im 38 weeks noow and he is still moving like a crazy man so it may not really matter  that the baby slowed good luck

Mommy of 1 going on 2 , working while pregnant, active duty navy, bottle feeding, disposable diper, SPANKING , tattooed, pro-choice, inter-racial relationship, vaccinating, outspoken. very happy doing what I do !

its a boy   toddler girl    in love

hotmoma2006
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM

mine never slowed down i was also told if baby wasnt moving like normal to go into the dr. office sign of stress

CowgirlMamma555
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM

With my first he slowed down only days before my labor, and my second was my "mamba baby". He was even kicking me during labor! lol. Good luck momma, and don't stress about it. Just because movement slows doesn't mean you're gonna go into labor!  Your baby will come when ready!

tinafayce
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM

A very skinny co-worker of mine had her son slow waaaay down at about 28 weeks. This is also her first baby. It scared her enough to go to the hospital on a holiday & get checked out. I guess it really depends on the mom & size of the baby how early they run out of room!

P.S. - would have added my own personal experience but haven't made it that far yet!

Dakota Valentino Sanborn, 6-8-06 - 6-9-06

mamad122
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I didn't notice my daughter slowing down and she was born at 42w2d

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Icons

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)