• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I wrong to be upset on this? for me its 24/7 and he wants to deal with 30 min?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

DH just came up to me and told me I only get 30 min a day to talk about the baby.. names doing shit around the house how I am feeling..

All because he said it over loads him.. WTF I do this allllll day every day and he gets "overloaded" 

I am at a loss of words and I am very hurt by this!!

Jackiein lovetoddler boyexpecting girl

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tginn20
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM

That's Bullshit!! I would tell him "honey I completely understand...and in return you only have 30 min for the rest of the pregnancy to talk about sex...and tell me how you really need it and what ever bc you are really overloading me with all this sex talk"

Walk away and call him a dumbass.

Good Luck mamma...(oh I would start leaving notes all over then...bc technically you wouldn't be talking)

Mom2Jack04
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Quoting tginn20:

That's Bullshit!! I would tell him "honey I completely understand...and in return you only have 30 min for the rest of the pregnancy to talk about sex...and tell me how you really need it and what ever bc you are really overloading me with all this sex talk"

Good Luck mamma...(oh I would start leaving notes all over then...bc technically you wouldn't be talking)

LOL that's CLASSIC!

And I agree total BS. 

2milesboys
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

Quoting tginn20:

LOL that's CLASSIC!

And I agree total BS. 

lmao i like this idea i could have used it

maryinger
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:54 AM

i'd tell him if he doesn't like hearing about HIS CHILD he should've thought about that before he knocked you up. that's bull... i'd not only talk about the baby more, i'd hang baby crap all over the house.

not saying his feelings aren't legitimate in some way, but that was a terrible thing to say to you. 

Twinboysmom22
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM

This is exactly how I would of said it the second he popped off with that.  Then I would call people when he is RIGHT there and talk alllll about it....lol.  You aren't talking to HIM!  And once he asks a question about he baby..be like no I am not ready to use up my 30 minutes yet.

Quoting 2milesboys:

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

Quoting tginn20:

LOL that's CLASSIC!

And I agree total BS. 

lmao i like this idea i could have used it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)