Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im pregnant!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ok i just found out last night im pregnant.My last period was may 4 so right now that puts me on the 4 or 5 week mark.I cant get seen by my dr until the 25 of june witch will make me 7 weeks for the ultra sound.I guess they wont do it until 7 weeks.I have been having cramps the past few days i really feel like im going to get my period.Is this normal?Plus i have no symptoms at all.I dont even  feel preg.I just have cramps,this is a shocker to me.Could a positive test be wrong i took two.....yeah i doubt it.My period is always irregular i just got a urge to get a test last night.When will i start getting pregnancy symptoms?Sorry this is long just have alot on my mind.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamad122
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:06 PM

First of all congrats!! Second, cramping a little is normal as everything changes. If you're doubling over in pain go to the ER, if you have any spotting go to the ER. As far as getting symptoms, hopefully you won't have morning sickness- I haven't with my 2nd. In the next couple weeks your boobs will be tender, you may feel really tired, be more emotional, those are all normal but not necessarily for everyone. Congrats again and good luck! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Icons

luna08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM

well some women dont get any symptoms, there was one women on a show i was watching who one day started having cramps, went to the er, and was told she was in labor, she never even knew she was pregnant. sometimes morning sickness can kick in late, or maby your a lucky lady and wont get it. as for not feeling pregnant, i have to say i dont think anyone feels pregnant in the begining, im 17weeks and i feel the babies soft rolling and kicks, but up till now i would actually forget i was pregnant, now im at the stage of disbelief of "wow in just 4 1/2 months im going to have a second baby....."

i was the same with my first.

dont worry about not feeling like it, once you have a u/s it helps to see that there really is something growing in there. you can also google pics of babies in the womb, and look at baby things. it helps a bit.  

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

jasey929
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Cramps are normal unless accompanied by bleeding(not just spotting) or bad abdominal pain. If that happens then I would go to the ER. If your unsure and just want reassurance call your OB and run it by them but they are normal.
Mamagirlz
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Yay Congrats!  Crampy is normal.  As long as they are not real bad and no bleeding. I don't start feeling pregnant till I'm 6 weeks.  This 3rd pregnancy I started getting sick at 5 weeks.  Some people can go up to 8 weeks and on before they notice anything. 

eSnA2008
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM

IVE HAD A TINY BIT OF CRAMPING TO REALLY BAD CRAMPING WITH MY LAST 2(INCLUDIN THIS ONE)  SO YES IT IS NORMAL. CONGRATS!!

pregnancy week by week

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)