Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK Just a Question...Sorry if anyone thinks its TMI!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was just wondering if anyone had problems with there Hoo Hoo(lol) itching like crazy when they were getting close to delivery or while they were dialating.  I am 38 weeks and as of last week I was dialated to 3cm.  Recently these past couple days I have been itching like crazy!!!

I just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

Thanks!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BibusMommy3
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Well I don't know if we are on the same page here but a couple of weeks ago I was having that issue and my husband would look at me like if I had some serious issues or that I were going crazy lol. But actually since then till now I just feel like somebody kicked the shit out of me down there, sorry but it's true!! When I walk around a little it will go away a bit but then come back after a while, so I don't know if it is just pressure down there because it is my first baby and right now I'm 31 weeks and 4 days pregnant so I don't know what to expect honestly....is this your first baby?

*Amarilis*    

expecting baby

riotgrrl
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Usually itching means you have some kind of flora imbalance in your vagina, either a yeast infection when you have too much yeast or bacterial vagninosis when you have not enough yeast, which are both common with the hormonal changes in pregnancy. I'd have your provider check for both. I've never had itching just as a result of dilation, etc.

millerfam12
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Quoting BibusMommy3:

Well I don't know if we are on the same page here but a couple of weeks ago I was having that issue and my husband would look at me like if I had some serious issues or that I were going crazy lol. But actually since then till now I just feel like somebody kicked the shit out of me down there, sorry but it's true!! When I walk around a little it will go away a bit but then come back after a while, so I don't know if it is just pressure down there because it is my first baby and right now I'm 31 weeks and 4 days pregnant so I don't know what to expect honestly....is this your first baby?

This is my third, but i never had a problem before with either.

michelle3881
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I am at 37 almost 38 weeks and have not dilated yet, but I had that problem for MONTHS!!!  I finally told my dr. that I couldn't stand it anymore, turns out I had botha yeast infection AND a UTI.  Great fun!  Luckily it's all taken care of now.

BibusMommy3
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 10:26 AM

well congrats on your 3rd then!! lol but yeah every pregnancy is different no two are alike they may have some similarities but they arent exactly alike....have you talked to your doctor to see if its a UTI or something? usually it is but not always ladies usually get this kind of stuff at the end of the pregnancy so its pretty normal you know. you might want to talk this out with him or her. but at the end its your decisions but remember its your health and the baby's health. let me know how everything is or if it has gotten worse ok? xoxo

Quoting millerfam12:

Quoting BibusMommy3:

This is my third, but i never had a problem before with either.

*Amarilis*    

expecting baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)