Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy soon after C-Section

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:27 PM
  • 8 Replies

I just found out that I am pregnant again.  My daughter turned8 months old today and I had a C-section with her.  Has anyone gotten pregnant not long after a c-section, and how did your pregnancy go?

Z

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
livelaughlover
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I got pregnant when my son was 4 months old right after my c=section. I am now 13 weeks along a doing well

Pregnancy ticker

BraydensMommy04
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:36 PM

I am 11 weeks pregnant and had a csection last July 31st (my daughter was almost 8 months when I got pregnant) and also one 2 years before that. My pregnancy is completely normal and the doctor said I just would have a higher rupture risk if I was to labor with this one. I will be scheduling another csection at 38 weeks.

alliet08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM

I had a csection June 5th. I got preggo again on Dec. 24th. About 6 months after I had my son. Anyway I found a provider who was willing to try a vbac with me. I am 26 weeks today. It has been harder than my last but that probably isnt because I am pregnant so close together. I mean my morning sickness was worse this time but was gone by 12 weeks exactly. I have a few more aches and am obviously more tired since I tend to my son this time around but all in all pretty well. My scar has yet to hurt. I am getting to the point were my tummy will start getting huge. I am plus size so maybe if you are thinner it may hurt sooner or not at all.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

mrssundin
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM

i am in the same boat as you.  my son 5 months old when i found out that i was pregnant after my c-section with him and i am eight weeks along.

Savvychick
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I had a C- Section in Jan 08 and got pregnant when he was 8 months old. I am now 34 Weeks Pregnant with his baby sister.  The only thing I have noticed it that the bigger I get,  the more my C- section scar starts itching and the Dr said it is because it is stretching out.

krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:34 PM

I got pregnant with this little girl when my son was 6 months old.I'm now 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant and everything is going fine.In fact they are even going to let me try for a VBAC.I hope I get the chance to do it.Good luck and everything will go good.

MaxNMakennasMom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Pregnant 10 months after emergency c-section. All I notice is that this pregnancy hurts my abdomen worse than the other ones, but I don't know if it's 'cause of the c-section, or 'cause I was pregnant twice in the same year. My first two are 5 years apart, my belly had time to heal. I will have a scheduled c-section at 35 weeks.

ashybaby87
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I only have 1 child right now & didnt have a c-section but here's a bump for you =) Good luck & congrats with your pregnancy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)